Chapter 5: Paint and Pudding

Riley just buried her face in Taylor's shoulder avoiding the question and obviously avoiding her nap.

Taylor let out a sigh, "Riley, baby...." she sighed "come on have a nap baby?" Taylor was trying to put Riley down for a sleep but Riley froze still in Taylor's arms. Taylor shifted ever so slightly and the child panicked. "NO MOMMY NO- I'm so sorry" she cried and gripped handfulls of Taylor's shirt.

Taylor looked down at Riley "baby come on you need to calm down baby" Taylor needed to get Riley to sleep because Karlie was on her way. Taylor and Karlie have been dating for a while now, longer than Riley had been in Taylor's care. But it's the first time since Riley arrived that karlie will be staying over again.

For Taylor it was a huge step forward, introducing Riley to what life will start to be like again. But mostly involve karlie in this new chapter in her life. "Mommy please" Taylor looked down at Riley who had tight hold of her shirt "please mommy don't leave me...." she sobbed out. Taylor broke and held Riley close, "I've got you baby, your okay...."

Riley buried her head in Taylor's chest slowly calming down. They sat like that for a while, Taylor stroking Riley's hair and humming until the doorbell rang loudly throughout the house.

Riley looked up at Taylor then dove out of Taylor's arms, down the stairs and towards the door "THE DOORRRR MOMMYYY ILL GET IT!!!" Taylor was quick to respond with chasing the child down the stairs "No you will not! NO RILEY STOP!! Leave the door!! RI-" Taylor was cut off with the child pulling the front door open to reveal a Karlie Kloss standing there with flowers and a bag from Dunkin' Donuts.

"Hi" the blonde said waving then when she layed eyes on Taylor she broke out into a huge grin. Taylor walked over and kissed karlie briefly "hi baby" that was met by a "Gross" from Riley as she pulled her most grossed out face imaginable and ran into the front room to sit with Meredith.

Karlie chuckled "the famous Riley?" Taylor nodded and looked into Karlies eyes, "I'm sorry.... she got into trouble at school today- and-and I can't get her to have her nap and she's acting all strange and- I'm sorry- I- I just want this to all go smoothly and I know you will love her and she will love you too but it may take time-" karlie cut Taylor off with a kiss.

"Taylor it will all be fine... plus.... I brought donuts.... kids love sugar" karlie smirked then gently kissed her girlfriends cheek and it was enough to calm Taylor's nerves. "Karlie you know I said no sugary snacks" Taylor said chuckling while wrapping her fingers around karlies as she walked along side her.

As they walked into the front room with Riley, The child was sat on the rug cuddling with mere and dibbles while petting them gently. Taylor grinned at the sight then cleared her throat "Ri, baby this is karlie.... she's going to be staying for a few days- I love her very much and I know that you will too" Taylor looked at karlie then Riley. Riley simply nodded and didn't even bother to look at karlie. "So- you like cats?- just like your mom?" Karlie said moving closer to Riley and taking a seat beside her, "guess so" karlie frowned at the answer, the blonde slowly opened the donut bag. "Well- that's great kiddo uh..... do you wanna have some donuts.... I got a special one for you!"...

Riley looked at karlie then the bag, she really did want a donut but she didn't want one from karlie, she didn't really wanna share her mommy with anyone!! She had only just gotten the perfect mommy and now she had to share her with someone else. No. This will not do.

"Ri?" Taylor said sitting the other side of Riley, "Karlie asked if you would like a donut?" She whispered softly into her child's ear, "do you?" Taylor asked gently stroking Riley's hair. Much to Taylor's annoyance Riley shrugged. "Riley. Use your words please?" Taylor looked at karlie sympathetically as the model was panicking, obviously her mind was racing with a million questions all about Riley and if Riley hated her.

"No. I don't want one" Riley muttered. "But why- I got you a special one kiddo" Riley ignited karlie and wrapped her arms around Taylor.

Karlie frowned "okay.... no donut.... we can save it for tomrrow? Yeah?" Riley ignored karlie again. It was then Taylor's turn to frown. "Riley your words.... come on...." "o...k..." Riley mumbled into Taylor's shoulder while hiding her face.

Taylor sighed then lifted Riley off her into a standing position, "okay baby go play.... I'm gonna cook your favourite dinner okay!" Taylor said grinning "because it's karlie's favourite too!" Riley just nodded then ran upstairs after Meredith.

As Taylor opened the fridge karlie sighed. "She doesn't like me does she...." the models voice cracked and she looked heart-broken. "What hey-" Taylor grabbed karlies fave gently making her look into her eyes. Deep green met icy blue. "karlie- your pulling that face.... you know how I feel about that face" Taylor looked deep into karlies eyes "where is my bright ball of sunshine? Where is my beautiful smiling happy girl huh?" Taylor said softly kissing karlies lips. "Taylor- I can't" karlie tired to protest but Taylor was too inviting and they ended up making out right there.

As the two women were deep in each others passion Riley had other ideas. Step one. Mom stay home. Step two. no more school. Step Three. Goodbye kloss.

Riley grabbed some supplies and got to work. She went straight to Taylor's bag and fished out her car keys and slowly slipped them out of the bag careful to make no noise, she was dangerously close to her mom and if she was caught the whole operation was ruined. Once she had the keys she slowly dropped them into the fish tank making sure the electrics in the lock mechanism got extra wet and extremely broken. Then.... she hid her moms phone under the sofa and walked towards the stairs and quickly filled karlies coat pockets with chocolate pudding from her lunchbox, then filled karlies shoes with paint.

Satisfied with her job she grabbed her blanket and ran up to her room to colour. "What was that" karlie asked Taylor her voice muffled by the singers lips on her own, "nothing- nothing..."

Karlie smirked and licked Taylor's nose "EW HEY!!" Taylor outed breaking away from the kiss "it's 7 o'clock! It's almost Riley's bedtime and you haven't even started dinner!" Karlie giggled kissing Taylor one last time.

"Oh right yes- I'm going to make lasagna!" Taylor grinned then opened the cupboards "hmmm.... karlieeeeee...." "yes" the model smirked looking at her girlfriend. "I don't have any lasagna sheets.... will you go to the store and get me some?" Taylor asked sweetly and smirked teasing karlie, "I'll make it worth your while!" "Oh will you?" Karlies eyebrow arched, "okay... I guess I can..." karlie walked out into the front room, "Tay- can I borrow your car?" Karlie asked slipping her coat on .

Taylor reached into her bag for keys and her eyes grew wide when she couldn't feel them, as she searched her bag karlie dlepef her shoes on and screamed "AHHHH WHAT THE- TAYLOR!!" As she kicked her shoes back on she left bright green footprints on the carpet. Then karlie reavhed into her pockets for her phone to feel pudding and freaked out more "EWW TAYLOR WHAT IS THIS!!"

"Karlie karlie... take your socks off quick calm down.... it's just some paint and pudding" Karlie looked close to tears looking at her brand new shoes, then she pulled her phone from her pocket and held it out for Taylor to see. It was ruined. Taylor tried to keep her anger in.... and that's when she saw the fish all swimming around her keys investigating the new object in their tank.

"RILEY SWIFT GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

Ooooo what's going to happen next???
What should Taylor and Karlie do???
What do you guys think comment or private message me!

I'll try to incorporate your ideas into my next chapter!!

💖💖