"I dare you to get her phone number, and if he comes back, say you were asking for a taxi cabs number."

Yugyeom stood up, then started to walk towards the girl, planning out how he would do this. Then, an idea came up.

"Why is a beautiful girl like you sitting alone on a Friday night like this?" He said in English. The girl looked up at him, clearly confused by what he said, but he kept the same smile.

"Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" He then pointed towards him, then she nodded in understanding.

"He had to take a call, do you need something, sir?" She responded back fluently, and he smiled but was definitely in shock.

"Yeah, I actually needed something like...your number." He handed her his phone, and she looked at him with a smile. Shockingly, she punched in a few digits, then handed him back the phone.

"Thank you babygirl, I'll call you sometime." He decided to drop the English and respond back in Korean, and she nodded again, waving back as he walked back to the boys.

"I can't believe you actually got it. Try calling it." Yugyeom smiled, then decided to go to her contact '박소영 🌈', and call her. A few rings passed by until the phone was finally answered. He put it on speaker.

'Hello, this is KFC, how may I help you?' Immediately, the phone call ended, and the three boys burst out laughing, while Yugyeom sent daggers at the girl, who blew him a kiss.

"SHE JUST CLOWNED YOUR WHOLE ASS YUG." Taehyung said in between breaths. For the first time that night, Jungkook was laughing on the verge of tears, both feeling bad yet not at the same time. The laughter died down, then resumed to the game.

"Taehyung, truth or dare?" Yugyeom said, his embarrassment being washed away by his pride.

"You already know, dare." Yugyeom smirked, making Taehyung slowly regret that choice.

"I dare you to send a dick pic to your ex with the caption 'You miss sucking this?'" The other two boys 'ooed' at him, while Taehyung kept the blank stare on his face.

"That's it?" Yugyeom nodded, then he scoffed in disappointment.

"She misses sucking on this anyway. Which picture?" As he flipped the phone, the boys across the table shielded their eyes, making Taehyung roll his.

"What? We all got the same fucking parts anyway unless you're trannies."

(A/N: I'm not making fun of transgender people, as I have transgender friends. This is solely just for story purposes)

"YEAH BUT I STILL DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR SACK TAE!" BamBam groaned in annoyance.

He flipped the phone back, choosing a random one and sending the picture to his ex-girlfriend, to by his surprise, responded very quickly.

'Sorry, but the old 지수 can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because she moved on.'

The boys ended up laughing again, but this time, Taehyung's pride was shattered.

"HOW THE HELL DID BOTH YOU AND YUG GET CLOWNED WITHIN 10 MINUTES?!" BamBam had tears coming out of his eyes, while Jungkook held his stomach, trying not to pull a muscle by accident from laughing too hard.

He brushed it off easily, as he had multiple others girls begging for that exact same picture, or even a chance to experience it. He then looked at Jungkook, who really hasn't said a word the whole time they were there.

"You've been awfully quiet Kookie. Truth or dare?" Taehyung said with a teasing tone but still had a clear indication that if he chose the wrong choice, he wouldn't let him live it down.

"Truth." Taehyung sighed in annoyance, knowing that he's just trying to be safe.

"C'mon man. You always pick this, just do the dare."

His two other friends joined in, peer pressuring him and eventually, he gave in.

"Fine. Dare. What do you want?" Jungkook said, clearly annoyed, but Taehyung just smiled. He then looked over at the strip club right across from the restaurant, then back at him.

"I dare you to get a lap dance from one of the strippers there while we're on FaceTime."

Jungkook stood up, then started to walk off, until Taehyung called his name again.

"But, it has to be a guy."

Yugyeom looked at his friend, almost in pity while he walked out the restaurant, and into the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(cue song)

Facing away from the crowd, he slowly let the long, fur coat slip off his shoulders and onto the stage, while girls viciously fought each other to get a feel of what their favorite stripper was wearing, and maybe, even get a whiff of his cologne. Rolling his hips around, the screams got louder as he walked off the stage and into the crowd, mercilessly flirting with random girls who probably weren't even supposed to be here.

Deciding to mess with a lucky one, he walked over to the table and straddled her small frame, leaning over to her ear.

"What's your name beautiful?" He whispered, purposely dropping his voice an octave, earning a delightful shiver from the girl.

"미나...김 미나" She giggled but was soon replaced with a gasp as her head was being pushed by his hand, and into his abs. Some girls screamed from excitement, while others looked in jealousy as he continuously thrust his hips extremely close to her face.

"LUCKY FUCKING BITCH!" Jimin smiled to himself, then released her, walking back onto the stage, and towards the pole. Dropping his ass low, he started twerking better than some girls ever could, sending dollar bills flying into the air. The music stopped playing, and he walked off the stage, girls begging for him not to leave, but truthfully he just wanted to get off.

He met Jackson back in the changing room. Where he handed him a list of the private shows he had. The names, for confidentiality, were all blurred out, but he knew each person had a buzzer signaling when their show started. Not to his surprise, he had a lot, most of them ranging from 10 minutes to 15, as that's the limit, but the last request caught his attention. Not because of the amount of time he requested.

It was the fact the request was by a male about his age. And it was a hands-on request.

He slightly smirked to himself as Jackson walked out the room. 'Finally'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone this is just a huge PSA for those who feel that their weird for liking to write.

Don't EVER be ashamed of what you love, as I am going through this myself where I have friends that actually judge the fact that I write.

Being able to write is an absolute talent darling, don't even think about giving up that talent just because someone can't appreciate it. Because most times, they're jealous and can't even compare to the skills that you have. There's a difference between not liking to write, and being a bitch about it.

Honey, you're talented, creative, imaginative, which are just some qualities that person may not have. Just think, it's better than you going out and doing stupid shit like wanting to hook up with everyone, or wanting to always to be the same as everyone else. You're you, and that's all that matters ♡

Love yourself baby, that's a start for other people to love you. ❤️

~🌸Ally🌸~