family day

Merliah POV
So right now Miranda, Pascal and my self are sitting on a lunch table talking about random stuff then I remembered my talk with Ben about Rapunzel kid so I was t to get answers " hey Miranda you know Rapunzel and Flynn how they have a kid, that died" she looks up at me " yeah why?" " well do you think that there is a possibility that the girl is alive because I look like her, and I don't look like my mother so do you think there is a possibility I am her I mean we do have the same name"
She looks like she is thinking " I really do agree with you. I mean your hair glows like her and you do look like Rapunzel, we just need to prove it." I really don't know how to prove it then I hear a gasp " Rapunzel's daughter had a birthmark on her shoulder " before she could finish her sentence I showed her mine birthmark and she smiles at it, " you can't tell anyone okay not yet please" she looks sad but agrees we get up just to walk around she is telling me about her family and family day and telling me she wants me to meet her family and I am getting really happy but scared " what do you think they will think of me would they like me" I ask both Pascal and Miranda " they will love you I just know it" I smile and we walk around the corner to see Ben sitting down on the swing chair looking sad, I tell Miranda I would meet her later and she says goodbye and walks away. I head over to Ben and I sit down he looks up and smiles " hey what is wrong you look sad" and he sighs "it is mal like I mean I think I love her but I don't know" he tells me I grab his hand and say " well mal and I we have never got along which I don't know why i am I barely talk to her. But she reminds me so much of her mother like Evie, Carlos and Jay they have changed, they are happy here but mal she is to much like her mother, but listen to your heart. I got to go good luck with everything " and I get up and go to Miranda's room.

Ben POV
After Liah leaves I start to think about everything about how Mal put a spell on me making me fall I love with her, and how I hurt Liah's feelings I hope she forgives me. But she was right I need to listen to my heart so I will prove to Merliah that I love her, but I will have to break up with Mal but she thinks I am under a spell. I have to go tell Merliah that I love her so I get up and I start running to find her I run past my parents and fairy godmother they try to stop me but I keep running I run to her room I am about to open when I hear laughing so I just listen.

Merliah POV
So after my talk with Ben I walk away rubbing the few tears that escaped my eyes. When I make it back to Miranda's room I open the door to find Miranda on her bed hugging her pillow I walk over to her bed I lay down wrapping my arms around her and Pascal sitting on her shoulder I rub my hand on her back " what is the matter who hurt you" she looks up at me " Evie I want to get her attention I really like her what do I do" I give her a hug " oh sweety you know what you should do go up to her and talk to her, get to know her, little hint she is really smart and loves fashion so you two would love each other okay so get up from your bed and go talk to her before it is too late" and she gets up and " your right I need to go talk to her thank you so much Liah" and she leaves and so do I. I walk out of her room making sure Pascal is with me and I got to my next class which is art.
It is about 30 minutes into the listen and I have finished my art piece I think it is beautiful I see the teacher walking towards me " that is beautiful where did you learn to paint like this, you are a real artist Merliah " she said and I say thank you and give Pascal a high five and she walks away after the lesson finishes I leave the class to see Miranda here and she comes over to me and pulls me to her room telling me we have to get ready for family day. After we are all dressed she brushes my hair and braids it and puts little flowers in it. And we leave.
Once we get to where family day is being held Miranda drags me over to the table with all this food " hey what did Evie say" and ask her I really hope Evie like Miranda " she said we should hang out more often" I am so happy for her. She grabs my hand again and pulls me off to a woman with red hair like Miranda does must me her mom. And she gives her mom a hug the woman turns to me and gives me a hug I was happy she hugged me " I am so happy to meet you Miranda told me so much about you. Thank you for being her friend, my name is Merida" " it is so nice to meet you to" we start to talk more, as we walk away the field i notice a woman and a man i look closer to see it is Rapunzel and Flynn, and i cant help but notice how much we are alike I turn back to Miranda and her mother " hey Merida can i ask you a question" they both look at me a point my head in Rapunzel and Flynn direction Miranda smiles in knowing what I am about to ask Merida nods yes " do you think that there is a chance Rapunzel and Flynn child could be alive" she looks like she is thinking then looks over my shoulder to see Rapunzel and Flynn then looks back at me and smiles " yes, yes I do because i am looking at there daughter, how come I did not realise this earlier " then she hugs me and tells me " go talk to them, okay tell them and show them your birthmark. Come we will introduce you" we start to walk over to them but a loud sound stops and we turn to Chad yelling at my friends Miranda and I run over there we are by Evie's side and chad points at me and said "and you, your are just weird person with no friends and cut that hair no one needs hair that long." By now we have everyone's attention and little do I know Queen Rapunzel is looking at me and my hair and turns to her husband. My friends look like they are about to cry and run off but i stop them before they do I start talking " you know I thought you auradon people were nice, were supposed to give second chances but so far all of you are just as mean us people on the isle. It is not our fault of who our parents are but we are not our parents. So maybe think next time on who you miss with because these people behind me are my friends." After my speech mostly everyone is shocked especially Mal and I turn around and walk away with my friends.
Right now Miranda, Pascal and I our in her room just talking about school and her parents. " hey it is getting late I am going to go to bed okay I will see you bright early okay good night " I tell her with a slight yawn and I pick up Pascal and she said good night.
I make it back to my room before I close the door I see Evie running towards me so I try to close it quicker but she stops the door shutting and She walks I shut the door and turn to her giving her a look to hurry up and talk " so you know that girl Miranda I need to know what she likes because I think I like her but I don't know" she told me and I know I should hate her for what ever she and the guys did to Ben but right now I am so happy about this " don't worry Evie just be you because between us she really likes you to, so my piece of advice just me you because she already likes you to" she has a huge smile on her face said thank you and I am going to talk to her right now then she rushes out.
After Evie leaves I get ready for bed then I give Pascal some food then I go to sleep.