talking with ben and heartbreaks

Merliah POV
So it is the next day I wake up to the sun light in my eyes I hear a knock on my door so I quickly get up, I up the door and I see Ben I notice him blushing at me and he is looking extremely nervous. " hey Ben how are you" and he nervously scratching his neck " hey Liah so I was wondering if you would want to go out with me this afternoon " I smile and I give him a kiss on the check and I say yes he blushes and said okay I will pick you up after the game and he leaves but not without a kiss on my check.
After him leaves I go to Miranda's room and I hear her moving around so I open the door she turns around and seems me with I am guessing the most biggest smile she looks confused so I tell her and after I finish she runs to her closet and she brings back a whole Bunch of clothes and we sort though them trying on stuff until we both find the perfect outfit for the game.
Once we finish getting ready we head to the game.
In the last 22 seconds Ben scores the winning shot me and Miranda start screaming Ben and the crowned goes wild. I see Ben talking the microphone  and said " excuse me. May I have your attention please" the crowed goes silent a d Ben starts singing for mal.

Audrey runs away and I am in tears and Miranda helps me off the field and takes me back to my dorm. And helps me to my bed and gives me a hug and lays down with me she tries telling me it is going to be okay all I can do is nod my head yes we eventually fall asleep.

Next morning
Merliah POV
When I wake up I feel arms around me I look up to see a sleeping Miranda I get out of her arms I go to the bathroom I freshen up making a vow to never talk yo any one from the isle or Ben today of ever again and I stay happy because at least I have Miranda a true friend. After I shower I get dressed.
And I leave the bathroom to find an wake Miranda dressed for today I told her my vow and we walk to class as we walked I heard Evie talking to me but I keep walking she, Carlos, jay and sadly mal step in front of me " Yes Evie and Carlos can I help you" I said trying not to yell at them " you were ignoring us so what is wrong" Evie said I chuckled and said " I have been ignoring you, you have been ignoring me all of you have and now you come over to me thinking I am going to talk to you not going to happen and from now on don't ever talk to me again because standing by my side is Miranda my only and true friend." By the time I am done talking I am in tears Evie, Carlos and jay looked shocked and very upset but Mal looks like she does not care. Everyone around us are starting especially Audrey who looks happy my ex friend try talking to me but I walk away and Miranda follows but not without death glaring them and Ben and she catchers up with me sitting down on a chair crying she comes and gives me a hug and we talk about Ben and why he chose Mal and about how he lied to me we get up going to the bathroom to dry my tears not knowing we were being watched by King Beast and Queen Belle as well as Fairy godmother.
After we up we head to art which we have together about 30 minutes into the listen I have finished my drawing.

(I don't own this drawing)Fairy godmother comes in cone and asks to speak to me

Fairy godmother comes in cone and asks to speak to me. I get up and follow her. We end up in a room with a TV and she told me it has to do with family day and turns on the TV I see my mother looking old and ugly Fairy godmother leaves the room or so I thought my mother beings to talk " Merliah my beautiful daughter when can I see you again look how ugly I look I need your hair child when do you come home" I start to get angry because all she cares about is her beauty so I tell her off " maybe it is what you deserve for what you did in your life mother. Maybe it is the price you pay for being a terrible mother. Maybe you deserve to life an ugly life all alone for everything you have done in your life. You know nothing about me all you care about is my hair you have never treated my like your daughter just your slave. You are not my mother you have never been my mother." Once I am done telling her off  i am crying and she looks really angry but I don't feel afraid I feel proud of my self.
" the nerve of you child when you return to the isle you will wish you never said that to me" she is about to continue but I cut her off " maybe I won't come back you have no power over me any more mother good bye Mother gothel. " and with that I turn the TV off I write a note to fairy godmother saying thank you for the treat. And I walk out the door unaware she and king Beast and queen Belle were watching with tears in they eyes as well as smile on they faces. I leave the room and I come face to face with Miranda with a proud smile on her face and she wipes my tears and gives me huge hug. And we both go back to our dorms. Once at my dorm I get changed and go to sleep.