Chapter 26

After the song was over there was clapping and there was booing and many other negative things.

I walked off stage. Emily! Emily stop! Matt said as I ran down the hall. He eventually caught up to me and hugged me.

Matt everyone hates me just because were dating. Matt I can't take everyone Matt I- Emily no give me 10 minutes and I will fix it. Will you meet me at the room? he asked. Yah I'll see you then I said as I wiped the tears away.

I got to my room and got in my pajamas. After I got in my pjs I lightly drifted asleep

I woke up. Matts arms were wrapped around my waist our feet were inter twined and his head rested in my neck.

I turned my head and kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled. I love you he said in his light morning voice. I love you too I replied.

After that we just in joyed each other's company. Matt what did you do last night? I asked.

Oh yah he said. Come on he said yanking me out of bed and out in the hall and in the elevator.

What are we doing I asked as we walked in to the room were magcon was held. Everyone was waiting in the room even all the fans.

Matt pulled me up on stage while I was still in my pajamas. Matt held my hand and pointed at the projector on the wall.

A video started playing and there were pictures of Matt and I. After it was over I ran over and gave Matt a huge hug.

Thank you so much no one has ever done anything like that and Matt I wanted you to know how much I love you. When we would play when we were little kids I had the biggest crush on you I thought you were the only person I could talk to. You could make me feel like I was the most important person in the world. I love you so much I said hugging him.

Nash ran on stage. KISS! KISS! KISS! Then all the fans chanted along.

Matt gave me a wink and kissed me. We started kidding and he slowly brung his hand down to my butt. I smiled and let him touch my butt I didn't really care.

ZAYUMMM Matt you got the booty Cameron said and the fans started laughing.

Matt and I joined hands and stopped our kiss.

We walked off stage and went to our room. Matt I'll be back one sec I said as I made my way to the bathroom. I pulled a note from my pocket it said.

Sometimes You make me feel special

I can never really smile unless I'm with you

I'm never happy unless I'm with you

You are my happiness and my weakness

-Emily

I wrote it when I was 11 and I never stopped feeling the same when I was in the hospital all I could do was recite the words in my head.

I folded the paper back up in my pocket and walked out of the bathroom.

Matt was laying in bed on his phone when I walked out he looked up and smiled at me. I hopped in bed beside him.