Chapter 3

I walked home around 30 minutes after crying. My mom was still at work. I went to the bathroom to check if I had a bruise on my face. There was a huge black and blue mark on my right cheek.

I made some dinner and headed upstairs to my room I checked my twitter Facebook Instagram and tumbler. After that I fell asleep.

I woke up. Got a shower and got dressed. I wore some skinny jeans a white tank top purple hoodie and brown sandals. I put on the same make up thin line of eyeliner and mascara. I put in a French braid and the bottom of the brad laid right under my shoulder.

I was a little late so no breakfast today. I left without saying goodbye to my mom. I put up my hood so no one could see my bruise on my cheek. I went to my locker and Matt wasn't there yet so I tried to hurry before he got here.

I made to to my first class without seeing any of the boys. Until a few minutes before the class stared Matt came in.

In the middle of class Matt got in trouble for talking. All I heard was. TAKE A SEAT BESIDE EMILY. I looked over at Matt and he walked and sat to my right. He said hi. I turned over to him and said why are you even talking to me? He looked confused. I just rolled my eyes and looked at my book. He doesn't even care about me. I whispered to my self. Yah I totally care. he said.

I ignored him embarrassed he heard me. I heard him say. Will you please look at me. Before I knew it. He pulled off my hood and saw my bruise.