Chapter 7

The next day Matt and I ended up on my couch again.

We both woke up to matts phone going off. He answered his phone. Then he started screaming. I was really confused. While he was on the phone I got a call then I started screaming.

We both were going to be apart of Magcon. We are leaving tomorrow. So now we'll be home schooled. I was so happy Matt and I both were invited.

We both packed our stuff. I texted my mom and told her she said I could go. Matt and I wanted to spend some time together before we leave tomorrow. We watched Netflix. Like every night we fell asleep again.

We woke up the next day around 3:00 in the morning to get ready for our flight. We got ready and grabbed our stuff and headed to the airport.

Once we got to the airport we went threw all the security. About 20 minutes before our flight we stopped at Starbucks we both got caramel frappes.

We also ran into a few fans in Starbucks got some pictures and headed to our flight. We got on the plane and headed to Dallas, Texas.

I fell asleep on the plane. Matt woke me up 5 minutes before we landed. We talked about everyone who's going to be there.

We got off our plane. We haven't met any of the Magcon family yet so I am excited.

Matt and I found out on twitter that everyone was in the same airport as us. So we looked around for everyone.

I met everyone at the airport and everyone is so nice. We all took a car to the hotel. The rooms were picked. Matt and I are in the same room.

We got to our rooms and unpacked. Once we unpacked all of us are going to a restaurant. We are all eating an two girls wanted some pictures so we took some pictures.

The one her name was Madison. She rolled her eyes at me and tried to ignore me for some reason. She wanted a picture of Matt kissing her on the cheek. When he went to kiss her on the cheek she kissed him on the lips.