Chapter 24

I did not wanna pull away either. We began to kiss more passionate and I felt Emily smile during the kiss.

(PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER ANYMORE IF YOU CAN NOT READ IT WITHOUT HATE, RUDE COMMENTS, OR GETTING GROSSED OUT, THANK YOU. AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.)

I glide my hands across Emily thighs and work my way up to her shorts. I unbutton her shorts and continue kissing her.

She begins to take off my shirt and I took hers off as well. We stared kissing again not breaking the kiss. I take of my shorts and unbutton her bra.

Eventually we both were naked underneath the covers.

Guess what to save the none dirty minds out there i am not going in vivid detail.

Before I knew it Emily and I were both out of breath and lying on the bed.

I love you! she said looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her. I love you too babe! I replied.

We both talked the rest of the day and hung out in Emilys room until it got late again.

Once it got late we both cuddle with each other until we fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What did you guys think of this chapter leaves comment and vote please. So are you guys liking #Mattily wanna get in touch.

Vine: Emily Coltus

YouTube: GlitterGirlz180

Twitter: @emilycoltus

Instagram: @emilycoltus

Thank you for reading lots of chapters soon btw 15 days left of school.