Kai

What he loves about you: He loves how batshit crazy you are, how similar you are to him and how much you both have in common. To Kai, you're different, unique.. he loves that, and loves to take your uniqueness to his advantage, especially in the bedroom ;)

How he tells you he loves you: It's still new to him but he likes to play with your hair while you nap on his chest, while simultaneously stroking your cheeks to ensure you feel safe in his arms. Kai also loves to caress and gently kiss your inner thighs (which ends up leading to... well, you know what..)

Cute things he does: Believe it or not, but you make him quite the nervous wreck at times, he stutters sometimes when you speak because he can't believe how beautiful you are, and it astounds him that someone could be that beautiful.

When you argue: Kai usually just leaves the room in fear that he'll scare you in any way. He ends up throwing things and yelling at the top of his lungs from frustration. But once he has calmed down, he always comes to you apologising and bombarding you with cheek kisses and cuddles.

When you're together: You both curl up in bed and watch anime, or anything at all as long as you're together. Kai doesn't stop cuddling you, he always needs to feel that you're close to him. When you get sleepy, he takes off his shirt and asks you to wear it because he thinks you look adorable in his shirt.