Tristan

What he loves about you: He loves how you treat him, you're the one person in his life who truly loves him and he's so grateful for you. Tristan also loves how honest you are, he loves how he can get an honest opinion from you and how down-to-earth you are.

The way he looks at you: Tristan never stops looking at you, he always smiles at you which makes you happy - whenever he turns around to you, you both immediately laugh and continue to stare at each other.

How he cheers you up: He purposely says something that he knows you'll laugh at, he'll also hold you close to him to make sure you know you're not alone. No matter what's happened, he always cheers you up.

When you're together: He never stops hugging you, that's all you two ever do when you're alone. You both also love watching TV and listening to music, you also love talking and getting to know each other and learning each other's secrets.

How he lets you know he loves you: Tristan will gaze deeply into your eyes and tell you how you make him feel and how happy you make him, he'll also defend you to anyone you argue with. You also notice that he won't stop talking about you to his friends, it's like you're on his mind all the time.