Hope and Despair - Outline

This is just a brief outline of my story. Again, original characters involved! So I'll be adding characters and their relationships in my story. 

The story has three parts (at least for now). It's a journey of a former princess of Tenebrae and her romance with Loqi. It is a story of families, friends, love, hope and despair.

It will be great if I can hear your comment. It'll really encourage me to post my work, which I'm already working on.

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~

Original Characters:

Asclepius Nox Fleuret
Former prince of Tenebrae; Nephew to Queen Sylva; Cousin to Ravus and Lunafreya; Brother to Euphemia. Few months older than Ravus. They are like brothers and friends.

Euphemia Nox Fleuret
Former princess of Tenebrae; Niece to Queen Sylva; Cousin to Ravus and Lunafreya; Sister to Asclepius, ten years younger than him.

Fluvius Nox Fleuret
Younger brother to Queen Sylva. Father to Asclepius and Euphemia.

Quintus
Nephew to Loqi Tummelt. Son of Byleista.

Edgar Tummelt
Head of House Tummelt; Father to Byleista and Loqi; General in the Niflheim army.

Byleista Tummelt
Daughter of Edgar; Older sister to Loqi; Mother to Quintus. Extremely close to Loqi.

Labrix Rondas, Scapha Trudsson, Vikar Perlic
Three of the best men in Loqi's unit and were personally chosen by Loqi himself. They admire Loqi as a commander and earn his trust.

Please note Loqi in this story is different from the one in the game, since the game only showed him as an antagonist.

Little practice in the Nox Fleuret family:
Male names in the family always ends with "-us"; Female names always ends with "-a".
Just something I made up for no reason.

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~

Part 1 - The Nox Fleuret
This part is about the Nox Fleurets: Asclepius, Ravus, Lunafreya and Euphemia. It takes place 8 years after the Fall of Tenebrae and 4 years before the Story of FFXV (the game story).
It'll involve how Ravus had changed to what we know in the game; what Loqi is like (Is he really that bad? The reason behind his desire of wanting to kill Cor, etc...); the relationships between Asclepius and Ravus, Asclepius and Euphemia, Euphemia and Loqi, etc...

Characters include: Ravus, Loqi, Luna, Aranea, Caligo

Part 2 - Fall of Insomnia to Altissia

Follow by the movie Kingsglaive up to the Battle of Altissia. Since everyone knows about the game plot, I will try to exclude them as much as possible.

Characters include: The bros, Ravus, Luna, Aranea, Loqi, Caligo, Dino, Ardyn, etc...

Part 3 - Endgame

Take place right after the Battle of Altissia. The fan theory will take the most important part here. Please note that the ending will not be the same with the main game.

Characters include: The bros, Ravus, Luna, Aranea, Loqi, Caligo, Dino, Ardyn, etc...

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~. ~

So yeah...My first time posting and letting others to read my story. Please let me know what you think.
Finally and most importantly! Please kindly forgive my grammar mistakes, for English isn't my native language :))

Please feel free to leave a message;)
Cheers!