1.) Movie Night

"Kelly, are you going to Molly's tonight?" Stella asked, seeing him sitting on the couch watching tv.

"I wasn't planning on it. Are you?" He asked her, looking away from the tv.

"Eh, I was, but I haven't really been feeling too great. I think I'll stay here and crash your sad, little party." She joked, kicking off her shoes and joining him on the couch.

"You aren't crashing my party, you're making it better." He smiled as she laid her legs over his lap.

"So, what are we watching tonight?" Stella asked, getting comfortable against the side of the couch.

"Well, I was watching A Streetcar Named Desire, but it's just about over. You can choose." He said, flipping through the channels with the remote.

"Hmm, alright. How about...Titanic? Or Charlie St. Cloud, maybe?"

Kelly looked at her and raised his eyebrows. "You in a crying mood or something?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I've been a little emotional lately, leave me alone." She said, Kelly chuckling at her as he turned on Charlie St. Cloud. At the part of the car accident, Stella was bawling harder than anyone should've cried at a movie.

"You good?" Kelly asked, looking at her and pausing the movie.

"No, I'm not good, Kelly. The little boy, he's dead!" She cried.

"Stell, it's just a movie. It's not real." He said, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"But it is! This happens all the time and we respond to calls like this all the time! The little boy was so innocent and he's dead!" She cried as Kelly pulled her close and held her against him.

"Let's turn the movie off." He said, switching the tv off and continuing to hold her tight.

"What is wrong with me?" Stella sniffled. "I never cry like this!"

"Well, sometimes you need to."

She sniffed a few more times and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "Thanks, Kelly."

After a few minutes of silence, Kelly looked at her. "You feeling okay? You mentioned earlier you weren't feeling good."

"Yeah, no, it's fine. I'm good. I just want to stay right here, all night." She said, snuggling against him.

"Sounds good to me." He agreed, laying back and pulling her on top of him.

Soon, the two fell asleep, cuddled up against each other. They stayed like that all night, until 5:30 am, when Stella got sick.