Dance in the Rain: Part 2

*Learning how to let go dance in the rain is one of the most freeing moments in anyways life! So I decided to right a really adorable moment of dancing in the rain in Nick and Demi's family. Mind you none of this is real, it is all fictional. Anyways enjoy the second part of this story!*

         "Rain is just confetti from the sky- Unkown"

        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it is about learning to dance in the rain- Vivian Greene"

~Dance in the Rain: Part 2~

Demi's POV

              I had just woken up for the small nap that my husband wanted me to take, since our daughters were taking their nap. He thought that I deserved a break since I am almost seven months pregnant. I grabbed my cell phone from our side table, pulled the charger from it before I started to go through my videos.

I pulled up the video I was looking for, I smiled watching it twice with a huge smile on my face. Then I brought up Instagram I pulled up the video putting in on Instagram because it was just to sweet for only me and Nick to see.

It was a video or the girls taking some of nicks chopped up strawberries from this morning and then Nick tickling them making them squeal in excitement. You could hear Nick ask if they were stealing his strawberries, then he began tickling them making them laugh. It was now one of my favorite videos so of course I had to share it with the world.

             "This is how our mornings get started! I literally can't believe how blessed I am and how much of a loving husband and daddy he is to the girls. And those laughs are my favorite part of everyday! Ps they just woke up and their hair was in every direction possible. They definitely have their daddy's curls, which are my favorite. #Family #TheLovesofmyLife" I typed carefully onto my phone on the Instagram app before I posted my the video.

After I posted the video I sat up pulling off the covers as I walked towards our bathroom. I swear recently all I've done is pee, I could swear this little one loves to lean on my bladder.

I was drying my hands before I reached for my phone, I picked up looking at some of the comments that came up on the video I just posted of the girls. There were a bunch of " they look so adorable!" "They are just to precious for this world!"

I noticed that both Dani and Sophie commented, Dani wrote "Dems, they are to cute to handle with all those messy curls. Makes me want more babies. Alena and Valentina say they miss their cousins and uncle Nick and auntie Demi. We love you all so much!"

I smiled before I quickly wrote something back to her in the comment section. "We miss you guys so much! The girls always want to see their cousins! And yes I agree you should totally get on the roll with more babies because you and Kev make some pretty gorgeous girls, I miss my beautiful nieces. Let me or Nick know when you all are in NY so we can set up a play date and a mommy day and Kev and Nick can go golfing. Lol love ya!"

Then I got to Sofie's comment and it just made me smile, "Goodness I swear my sweet little nieces just make my ovaries explode. I swear I wonder everyday how we all got so lucky and blessed with the Jonas men we have in our lives! We need to get together ASAP! We miss you all!"

I quickly wrote back to her, "Yes Sofie we all need to get together my girls miss you all, I swear everyday Nick and I get asked when are we going to uncle Joes and auntie so so's house. And we all miss Jocelyn and Sienna, I miss their hugs and kisses. We love you all!"