introduction.

Being the daughter of THE Gin Dojima had a few ups and LOTS of downs. After all, the pressure of having a dad as a former 1st seat is too much for any normal teenager to handle. Thankfully, Alyson Dojima isn't your ordinary teenager. With the heart of a fighter and her quick wit, she's ready to take on the world, one dish at a time. First stop: Paris!!

However, before any of that taking-on-the-world happens, her father's got one little challenge for her to overcome: Totsuki. Little does she know that her dad didn't just send her to Totsuki to embark on any typical high school journey, just like the son of her dad's former classmate, Soma Yukihira. Big things are up ahead, and these two have been entrusted with a responsibility that's bigger than just themselves and Totsuki.

Will she crumble under pressure, or will her dad's underlying plan for her Totsuki journey ultimately succeed? Read on to find out!

~

Aaaahhhh!!!! So this will be my first fanfic EVER to get published. Just goes to show how much i love SNS and its characters!!!!

So if you still haven't noticed, this is an OC x SNS fanfic, and by the red hair on the cover, the main pairing is Soma x OC. FOR NOW. Who knows what twists I might add along the way?? HMMMMM??? I'm getting all fired up just thinking about how I can make this story more exciting.

That's it for now!!! Please dont forget to vote and give a comment!!! Thanks guys!!!!

~ cara-chan (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)