chapter 1 // next stop: europe!!!

So hey guys!!! THIS IS IT. The first chapter!! Just a little backstory on the life of our female protagonist. SNS characters are gonna show up in the next chapter! Enjoy!!!

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・● ・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○

。・゚゚・ at the Dojima residence ・゚゚・。

I let out a long sigh as I look at the last stack of clothing that I have to stuff into my suitcase. Leaving for a trip can get pretty stressful especially the packing part, but when it's a trip to one of the most beautiful places in the world, how can I complain???

"So tell me Allyson, when are you really leaving for Europe?" My friend Yuka asks while typing away on her phone.

"I'm not really sure Yuka, but what I know is I'll be leaving this month!!" I tell her as I pack more of my stuff into a suitcase. "Dad was so vague about it, but I did get an answer out of him!!"

FLASHBACK

"So dad, when's my trip gonna be??" I ask my dad excitedly while driving home from Totsuki Resort.

"It won't reach the next month, Sunny. I'm sure of it." Dad said, calling me by the special nickname he gave me since I was a kid. "Don't get all too riled up kid."

"Thanks dad!!!!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'm so jealous of you!! I can't believe you get to travel to Europe AND Dojima-sama allowed it! Think of all the cute boys you'll get to see over there!!" Yuka gushes.

I laugh and smack her on the head. "I'm not going to Europe to go boy-hunting, Yuka!! You know the reason why I'm going there."

Oh, you're probably wondering. Yes, THE Gin Dojima is my dad. Head of the Totsuki resort and world-renowned chef which puts A LOT of pressure on me as his daughter. The confidence I get from his praise gives me the fighting spirit that I need to master cooking in all its forms which is why travelling around the world is soooo important to me!!! To be able to learn the many different kinds of cuisines, techniques, and ingredients fires me up even more!

"Yeah yeah I know." Yuka rolls her eyes. "To finally enhance your cuisine and blah blah blah."

I raise my fist into the air. "That's right!!!!!! Finally I get to enhance my cooking and give my dad a dish that's gonna make him drool!!"

"But Ally, when are you coming back? How long will you be there?"

"It's gonna take a long time before I come back, Yuka." I tell her, shutting my suitcase. "Basically, Paris will be my first stop. Europe is a huge place, and next is Mexico, oh and the Middle East... So many places I can go to and learn how they cook!!"

"SUNNY!!!!" A voice shouts from downstairs.

"That's dad! Let's go down, Yuka-san? Dad's gonna cook tonight!"

"Sure!!!"

// after dinner//

"Thank you so much, Dojima-sama!! The meal was great." Yuka said, bowing. "I'll see you, Ally-san!!!"

"Take care, Yuka!!!" I shout, closing the door.

I was about to go up to my room when....

"Sunny, care to sit down for a quick minute?"

I head to the kitchen where dad was sitting on the dining table, looking serious. What could he possibly want to talk to me about?

"Hey dad. What's up?" I ask, taking the seat next to him. He looked like he was thinking for a moment before facing me. "So you've packed your bags huh?" "Yeah, you said I might be leaving this month." "Well, about that...." Dad said, scratching the back of his neck. My eyes immediately squinted at him. "What's with the neck scratching, pops?"

What's my old man up to???

"You know the place where I work, right?" "Totsuki? What about it?" "Before you leave for your worldwide trip, I have a pretty big condition for you..." "Oh no... no!!!!" I shout. This can't be happening!!! I've already packed for Paris. All that packing was actually for..... no!! This can't be!!

"Yes Sunny, you're gonna have to go through Totsuki first before getting that trip around the world."

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・● ・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○

First chapter down!!! Just a little filler before the real fun starts!!! Please vote and give a comment!! Thanks guys!!!

~ cara-chan (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)