Le Aftermath

The war is over.....the supernaturals, won. It was however exclaimed that Monroe still hadn't been found. Even after the death of her leader, Gerald.

Still, with this mystery, life in Beacon Hills went on. Almost as if nothing happened these passed months, what so ever.

However, things for me, they were looking up. The visions, anxiety, and voices....they were still there thinly. But, I started taking the stuff my parents gave me, which subsided them a lot.

Along with my balanced thoughts, I've made co-captain...with Liam.

Theo finally found a pack, and more importantly someone to care for

Scott, and I finally had a chance to meet. We shared many similarities, and more importantly we found peace between each other. There was a lot of bloodshed these past months, that I admitted to contributing to, and even being the first domino to fall. But, he saw a kid in me.....lost and scared. He said he understood my sense of curiosity, and acknowledged my leadership-at times. Then I finally told him about the incident with his mother, who I later found out was the nurse at the hospital....

I told him, someone important helped me open my eyes and see the truth. I also mentioned Theo, and his bravery. Which Scott noted, but still insisted on waiting to finally ask Theo to join his pack...which was soon to come.

Lastly, when I was preparing to leave, Scott stopped me and informed me that a girl...a girl named Lydia. She...wanted to talk to me.

(Present)

It took a few weeks for the arrangement, but the last day of school I stand in the front of the school, waiting for her to meet me.

As I wait, I reach in my pocket, and grab it out. The photo of Beth and I....the night of the recital, almost 2 years ago.

I stare at the photo until a tear coats the picture. However, I quickly wipe it off, in fears i'd ruin the photo.

Even still, no one, not even the sheriff can explain what happened to Beth's body. She's still missing....

I exhale, only to lift my head to a familiar voice.