Skipping With A Friend

(A/N song up top ^ these peices are very sweet and go amazing with the books! None of them will have lyrics so it wont be a huge distraction. Enjoy.)

Hazel's PoV

After my break down, Evan ended up dragging me out of school. He drags me to a nice little coffee and tea shop. I look at my phone screen and notice my eyes are puffy.

I look horrible...

Evan and I walk into the shop and stand in the line to order our drinks. I look at the menu and see what they all have here, this shop wasn't here when I was around. We got to the ordering desk, and Evan jestured for me to go first.

"Ill have the medium peach tea." I begin to pull out my wallet, then im bumped over.

"Ill have an Iced Coffee, Vanilla please." He gives the bartista a twenty dollar bill.

"Yes sir, that will be out in five minutes."

Evan smiles at him and leads me to a small booth.

"You didn't have to pay for my drink." I deadpan

"Yeah well, you are having a bad day and plus I dragged you here. My treat!" He chuckles.

"Thank you, Evan. So I guess he's taken." I say sadly.

"Not exactly, Hazel when I said he has changed, I mean like he's not the sweet kind boy anymore. All he does is break hearts and party." Our drinks arrive and are placed in front of us. "Thank you."

I sip on my tea and look out the window. "So basically he's a fuckboy?"

Evan spits out his coffee and starts to cough.

"Are you okay?!" I pat his back and then run to get napkins.

I come back and start to clean the mess up. "Geez Evan what happened."

He starts to laugh. "You said fuckboy. It threw me off gaurd because you used to always yell at us for cursing."

"Hey! In my defense I was a child. Im all grown up now and not innocent in any way!" My face flushes.

"Oh yeah?" Evan smirks. "So does that mean you're not a vir-" I cover his mouth.

"Shh yes I am, that's not what I meant you jerk." My face heats up even more.

"See you are still innocent, just like a little girl." He chuckles and I playfully slap his arm.

This guy I swear.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

After our drinks and small talks, Evan took me back to school to get my car. Now im back home in my soft bed. Even though I wasn't at school all day, im still really exausted. I flip over and groan into my pillow. I hope I didn't miss any assignments. Well i'll be there tomorrow, I can't let Hunter get to me! I go to my closet and pick out an outfit, something simple yet cute! I pull out my wine red long sleeve crop top and my white skirt. I pair it up with my wine red heels.

"Honey dinner is ready!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Alright im coming!" I walk into the dining area and my little brother is already sitting at the table.

"Hazel! I missed you today!" Ryan gushes.

Ryan is four years old, he was born after I moved with my mom and dad. He's a cute and sweet kid, never causes any trouble.
His light brown hair that has small curls and piercing emerald eyes. He's definatly going to be a chick magnet.

"I missed you too kiddo." I scruff his hair.

My mom finishes setting the food at the table and my dad comes out of his study and sits at the table.

"Who would like to say prayer tonight?" My dad asks.

"I will." I smile.

We all hold hands and bow our heads.

"Dear heavenly lord, thank you for bringing us back home safely and making everyones day safe. I pray that our near future is blessed with happiness and joy. In our fathers name, Amen." I close prayer.

"Amen" they say in unsion.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
After dinner I go up to my room and plop on my bed. Maybe I should move on too.
I hug my stuffed bunny that Hunter got me on Valentines day eight grade year. I wish I wouldnt have moved, and got caught up in school.

*bzzzz bzzzz bzzzz*

I look at my phone and see a facetime call on my screen. I grab my phone and look at the contact. Hunter❤️... why is he calling me? I answer.

"Hello." I say nervously.

"I need you to meet me at the old park in ten minutes." And then the call ends.

Should I go? Maybe we can sort things out. I dont know, ugh why is everything difficult! You know what?!

"Fuck it im going." I pull on some sweats and grab a hoodie.

Luckily my house isn't far from that old park, I open my window and climb down quietly from the second story. I start to jog to my destination.

I finally get there and wait on one of the swings, I got here a bit early. I stare up at the night sky and see the stars that are scattered in the heavens.

"Yo." I hear from a distance.

I look up and see Hunter. "Hey"

"So I wanted to talk to you, since I completely just left class today." He sits in the swing next to me.

"It's okay."

"Anyways im here to say that things have changed. I'm way different than I was before, and with the things that went on last time, I dont want you back in my life." He states withe no remorse.

My heart stops, and my breath hitches in my throat. It feels like my whole world just stops, tears pricking at my eyes. I slowly turn my head and look at him.

"Look Hazel im sorry but its for your own good. Im not sweet or charming anymore, you need a better man in your life. Good bye Hazel." He walks off.

I can't even think or react, words won't even spill out of my mouth. I start to bust out crying...

I love you...

---------------------------------------------
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
Please Read! ⬇️
Whats up my awesome nerds, man it has been a long minute! I literally almost forgot to update but luckily my Wattpad Update Schedual reminded me!! I honestly think I can do better and really keep this book going!! I already have a lot planned for it, but thats for the near future. (Especially a spicy scene🔥) im super excited!!! I feel like I can finally write better now that im not super busy like I used to be in the past! So please give me this chance and enjoy the book!!

Luv Cas👑