You Again

(A/N there is music up at the top to go with the chappie. Thank you for reading and enjoy)
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

There she is, standing with tears streaming down her face. Life is cruel, one minute it feels like you have everything you can ask for then in matter of seconds...its all gets ripped away.

"I'm so sorry Hunter, I wish it wasn't like this. I-I love you so much..." I wish it was like this either.

"I love you too Hazel, I always will. I understand, and its okay. Just promise me you'll come back?" I hug her tightly.

"I will, I promise." She clings onto my shirt and starts to cry harded.

After that day, she left. We still tried to keep in touch but her new school kept her busy. Eventually Hazel and I drifted apart, and when that happened, everything changed. Years went by, and well I finally realized that she wasn't going to come back.
_________________________
Its Senior year finally, Im ready to get out of this damn school. I walk to first bell, and take a seat in a empty desk.

"Yo Hunter what's up man, long time no see!" I look to the side and see Evan waltzing in.

I get up and smile. "Yeah no kidding! How was Japan?"

"Crowded, i'm glad to be back home, and well school, even though I never thought I would say that...anyways what did you do this past summer?" He takes the seat next to me.

Students start filling into the room, and taking their seats.

"Oh you know the usual, just working hard. Going to a few parties and well hooked up with a few girls." I smirk.

"Ah man I totally missed out!!"

Rrriiiiinnnnngggggg

The bell sounds and our teacher walks in to greet us, I start to look out the window and zone out. Not like I haven't heard this class introduction a million times. There's really no point in hearing the same thing every year. Just a boring lecture that no one gives a shit about. Its Senior year and I want something interesting to happen. I think that might be a bit much to ask for though. Nothing happens in High School. I continue to zone out a bit more, but still pop in on the conversation every now and then.

"...lets welcome back Hazel Jones!" What..?

I snap back into focus and see her standing there. Everything...time it all slows down. She's back, and she is so beautiful. What am I saying?! Times have changed, and I have moved on. I stare at her, and then she makes eye contact with me and smiles.

"Hunter are you okay?" Evan nudges me a bit.

"She's back..." I wisper.

"Woah you okay, you look like you're about to cry." He looks at Hazel, and then realization flashes in his eyes. "Wait, Hazel is back? Like your eighth grade sweetheart?!"

"Ill be back." I get up and leave the class.

Why now? Of all times, it had to be now.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•Hazel's PoV•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"Welcome back, Hazel. Here is your schedual, ID, and locker info." Ms. Keely smiles at me. "Will you need and escort around campus?"

"Oh no ma'am, thank you though." I turn and leave for first bell.

Room 27
Rrriiiinnnggg

I step in as soon as the bell rings, and walk up to the teacher with my information. I used to be the top student in my district, so I am very well know through out the school.

"Ah Ms. Jones, I have heard rumors that you were back!" Mr. Clack shakes my hand. "Let me get the class introduction in and then ill welcome you back to class."

I stand of to the side an- he's in here?

"Alright students, welcome back to school! I will..." I zone out and stare at him while he's looking out the window.

He is more handsome now, all grown up. He probably wont even reconize me.

"...and lets welcome back Hazel Jones." He and the class claps and pulls me out of my thoughts.

I smile shyly and wave, im really not used to this kind of attention. Which is weird since im one of the top students, kind of like a Queen as you could say. I look back at Hunter and we make eye contact. Nothing but pain filled in his eyes... I mean I wouldn't blame him.

He's frozen, Evan snaps him out of it and they whisper to each other. Then just like that Hunter leaves.

"Mr. Canor!" The teacher yells for him but, Hunter is already gone.

I go and take the empty seat behind Evan. I just keep my head down, even though its been a long time, it still hurts to see him.

"Hazel, like middle school Hazel?" I look up at Evan.

"That would be me.." I frown.

"I can't believe you're back! I've missed your bossiness!" He chuckles.

"Yeah, and I guess Hunter feels quite the opposite." I fold my hands together.

"He missed you a lot Hazel, when you left he got reckless, and well I guess you could say he's the Alpha dog here. No one dares to stand in his way. It amazes me how much he has changed, but seeing what I just witnessed...I would say he still has a huge soft spot for you." I look up with a little hope.

"You really think so?"

"I guess we'll have to see." He smiles and russels my hair.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

After that, Hunter didn't come back to class. First bell is always slow, it's like they want us to suffer in the morning. The bell rings, Evan and I pack up out things and walk out of class together. We were laughing and joking, just catching up for old times sake. We go around the corner and head to our next class, I look up and see Hunter.

Not just Hunter, but him kissing another girl. Red head, cute, and she's wearing a cheerleader uniform.

Right...

I clutch my books as tears start to pick at the corners of my eyes. Then before I know it, a sob lets out. Evan pulls me back around the corner and hugs me.

"Hey shh its okay. Its okay." He holds me close.

At this point, I dont want to be here.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys! Long time no see :D well im back haha! This will be the only story I'm going to work on for a while and I will have a schedual on what days I will update! These days are Monday, Wensdays, and Fridays!!! I really want to get back into my writing mode and push it to something greater!