Chapter 12- Jeju Island

Start from the beginning

"What am I to you?" I mumbled in almost like a whisper.

"Huh? Did you say something?" He tilted his head to the side making me blush.

"N-Nothing! Forget about it." I was fiddling with my fingers.

"Anyway are you hungry? It's already lunch." He asked.

I nodded.

I ordered some bulgogi and he did to.

I turned the little tv that was on the chair and plugged my headset in it.

I watched some kdrama.

Until somebody shoved food in my mouth making me chew on it.

I looked to my side seeing Jungkook chuckled. I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

Time skipped brought to you by... Suga's 'infires' 🔥.

I woke up on Jungkook's lap, I was red as a strawberry.

I looked at his handsome face... I looked at his strong jawline, his messy hair when he sleeps, his opened mouth that showed his bunny teeth, his round little button nose, and of course his eyes that had eye lids but of course his eye are shut.

"Are you done staring? Just take a picture it'll last longer." I flinched and he fluttred his eyes.

I looked away.

"How long have you been awake?!" I said shaking.

"Couple minutes ago-." He got cut off.

"We are gonna land in 30 mins please get everything ready." The pilot talked at the radio.

I started to pack my stuff in my hand bag.

I looked to my side where Jungkook was and he was taking a nap... I pinched his nipple to wake him up.

"Haha!! Stop!" He started to get ticklish.

"Hehehe anyways prepare your stuff we're gonna leave soon!" He nodded and packed.

After 20 mins there's only 10 mins.

Me and Jungkook has a small talk.

👽Taehyung POV👽

"Taehyung did you got the keys? They will share a room right?!" Jimin was throwing questions at me.

"Yes I did! They will share a room, and there's only one bed." I smirked and jimin was grinning.

My plan has to work... good thing I told IU my plan... it actually worked she didn't even loved Jungkook, I feel so bad for him. She liked him but as a friend but.. she did it for her company. But I have a bad feeling... about somebody.

"Tae are you okay? Your like spacing out... oh yeah I forgot your an alien." Jimin laughed.

"And you got no jams! You jamless shortie!" I talked back.

"Wha- YAH!" He started attacking me.

"Yah! Shut the f*ck up I'm sleeping you alien and jamless jimin." Suga hyung scolded us.

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

We started to get our hand carry from the top and walking up. I saw so many fans in the airport, I was happy but they were talking dirty to Y/N.

"Jungkook-ah are you okay?" I looked beside me and Y/N has the brightest smile on, I guess she doesn't care what people care about her.

"That's my girl!" I said out loud! I was suppose to say it in my mind DAMN IT JUNGKOOK!

She started to blush but still has her brightest smile.

"U-Umm o-okay..." she still is smiling.

"Yo yo Y/N-ah!" Taehyung swing his arms around Y/N... I'm starting to get mad. I love her!

"O-Oh Taehyung! Hi" she gave her sweetest smile to this ALIEN!

Then my body just pulled her wrist and pulled her body so I'm hugging her. Good thing the guards are covering us, I quickly pulled away.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I bowed and walked to Jin hyung.

"Oh hey Jungkookie! You okay?" He said.

I nodded showing him my bunny smile.

"Aigoo you're so cute!" He pinched my cheeks, then a fan shouted.

"ITS JINKOOK!!!! AHHH!" I cursed under my breath.

"Yah! No swearing!" He hit the back of my neck.

"You swore before and it was live!" I hit his nape.

He looked down. Tch!

❤️Y/N POV❤️

He just hugged me! I'm fangirling! I know I'm still a fan.

"Ahhh!" I screamed silently.

We went to the van and the driver started to drive.

I looked outside I saw the beach!

"Beach?!" Jimin said in English.

"B*tch?!" Now Taehyung he swore and didn't know.

"Beach?!" Jimin.

"B*tch!"

"Agh whatever!" Jimin turned around.

We went to our condo it was a fricken 6 star!

I looked around it was so big! I want to live here.

"Y/N is it ok if you and Jungkook share a room?" Taehyung asked.

"Wait what!"

"Please there only 4 rooms and we have share, plus it's uneven." I nodded.

I'm really happy... but I'm dying omg I'm gonna share a room with him!

A/N: this is sooo long but I hope you guys like it.