Epilogue

"So..." I scratched the back of my neck.

"What happened?"Hazel asked me through the Iris messege. As I looked at her curious golden eyes I couldn't help but regret messaging my sister. Though the plan was to tell her about my boyfriend, I was nervous to admit to Hazel that for almost a year I didn't tell her. Will and I had dated for a month, got serious after that, then stayed that way, and I never told anyone at all that was over at camp Jupiter.

I took a deep breath. It was time to do this.

"Well, I kinda sorta totally have a boyfriend and his name is kinda sorta Will Solace." I coughed. "Sorta."

Then Hazel screamed. Like, full on screamed. When she finally stopped a she started speaking to me at light speed. "Sowhendidthishappen? Ididntknowthatyouwerebiorgay! AhhhhhhhImstillsoexcitedmybrotherisactuallydatingsomeoneIneedtomarkthisdatedown! IllgetbacktoyouwhenImarkitdownandtellFrank! AndJason! Andtherestofthegang! Kbyeeeeeee!"

Then she waved through the rainbow and was gone. Gods, that was fast. My head was spinning from just listening to her.

"Sunshine?"

I looked to side and saw that Will had let himself into my cabin. "Hey Will," I greeted.

He plopped down next to me. "Hello my amazing boyfriend."

I laughed as he lowered himself and used my lap as a pillow for his head.

He closed his eyes and I started playing with his golden locks.

"I actually love you Solace."

Wait what!? Did I just actually said that to him?

I didn't mean to say that, it had just come out. I had never said it to him before.

Will's blue eyes opened and he stared at me with a goofy smile. His skin was glowing slightly, a sure sign that he was happy.

"I love you too, my Sunshine."

***
I know I wrote this but still, EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love Solangelo and I'm such a fangirl over them.

I covered almost everything in the last note so I don't have much to say.

Just want to say another time to vote and comment becuse I want to know what you guys thought!

Also, in the next book I'm going to have some adorable couple moments (like watching classic Disney movies together) and EEEEEEE!

*cough*

Um ok yeah I'll stop screaming now sorry.

Yeah that's really it, so...

Signing off for the last time,

-Art3mis