Day five

We woke up that morning in a tangle of limbs.

"Wha-"

I looked up and realized that my head was on Will's chest and our hands were gripping each other.

No.

I quickly unraveled myself from him and hopped out of bed.

What happened last night?

Then it came rushing back; the confession, the kiss, my confession, second kiss, and Will's decision to stay ("I don't want you to break down again.") the night.

I needed fresh air.

I took one look at Will's sleeping and took off running. I shoved open the door and fell into the hallway.

I started stumbled through the hallways, my breathing quickening. The walls were closing in on me and I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't breathe.

I stumbled and gripped the walls. I kept walking, I needed fresh air.

I felt the room collapse around me as I reached for the door handle.

My hand dropped first, an anvil bringing my body with me.

How could I have been so stupid?

There's no way he likes me.

I'm a wreck.

I'm a mess.

No one has loved you for years; why should he?

I reached and pulled at my hair, trying to pull the angry thoughts out.

Someone was yelling and I had vague feeling that it was me.

"Nico? Nico!"

I felt arms surround me.

"Nico, Nico calm down."

"W-W-Will?" I stuttered.

"Yes Sunshine, I'm here."

He was sitting on the cold tile with his arms wrapped around me from behind. With me being so skinny, his arms wrapped completely around my body.

"W-w-why are you like t-this to me?" I choked.

Will tucked a strand of my shoulder length black hair behind my pink ears.

"Like what Sunshine?"

His voice sounded worried about me. Worried...about me?

I sniffed and wiped my tears. I hated crying in front of people. It showed that I was weak.

"S-So nice. Surely y-you don't actually c-care...."

He started rubbing my shoulder with his thumb, a calming gesture.

"I do care Nico. You don't know this but I....." He trailed off.

This is the part where he ends it.

'You don't know this but I just pity you.'

"I...." He took a deep breathe before continuing.

"I've been in love with you since last summer, Nico."

He...He what?

"You-You've actually loved me for that long?"

He let go of me and shifted himself so that we were face to face. The places where his warm arms had been felt cold with his absence.

"Yeah. I'm still in love with you Nico. I haven't stopped," he breathed. Will looked afraid. Was he actually afraid that Nico Di'Angelo didn't like him that way?

But when I thought about how happy he made me, how kissing him started fireworks under my eyelids, and I realized.

I did.

I did like him that way.

"Will. I-I like you. I do like you that way."

His face lit up. Not only metaphorically, but he literally glowed. The son of Apollo started grinning wildly and his skin had begun to emit a warm yellow light.

"Y-You're glowing, Will."

His eyes widened and he looked down at his hands. "Oh....um....that happens whenever, whenever I'm really happy."

"Well, I'm really happy too."

And with that, my lips crashed into his.

***
(My bold isn't working so just know that this is my author's note or whatever, not a part of the story)

Aww I love them so much! I hope you liked this. Please comment your thoughts and favorite parts, and vote, please!

For those of you wanting more, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK. Sorry that that was all caps, I just wanted to capture the attention of the people who wanted to skip this and get to the epilogue.

There WILL( haha Will) be a book to follow up this one, don't have much information on it yet, but keep an eye out for an update because I will be posting a page on the book's name and stuffs.

Thank you if you read this book, thanks for choosing my fanfic to read. Mkay I've already made this long, but I wanna add that if you have any ideas for the second book I'm free to comments, I read them all.

Ok thanks to you all, enjoy the epilogue.

-Art3mis