Chapter 24

Hey guys! So um I didn't update sooner because I BROKE MY TABLET THAT I DO ALL MY WRITING ON. So I'm doing this on a computer sorry if it looks weird I've never updated on a computer ._.

__________________________________________________

After changing into my regular clothes, I was not staying in that swimsuit any longer, I curled up in my chair and tried to at least cat nap. The whole room was silent, for once. Before I could completely fall asleep Shiro's voice jolted me awake.

"Zarkon keeps finding us. It's like he knows how to track us. Maybe he put a tracking device. " Allura pulled up a screen and tapped at it.

"Well it's nothing on the ship. The castle would have tracked it. "

"Until we figure out how he's doing it, we should assume that he would show up at any minute. So stay alert." Shiro said. I almost groaned out loud when loud snoring made us all turn to look at Hunk, who is passed out in his chair. He suddenly snored loudly startling himself awake.

"Oh, man! What's going on? What are you looking at?" He asked almost all at once.

"You woke yourself up snoring." Keith said.

"My bad." Shiro stared at Hunk for a second then pulled up a screen with Coran skating in his sweat and Pidge in the back.

"Coran what's our status?"

"Good news! I'm getting use to the slipperies. My mucus glands are working at an incredible rate!" He said while sliding around the room. Even with his back towards me, I can see Shiro's unamused look.

"Any news about the teludav?"

"I'm afraid not. The last jump overloaded the lens-stones. Now even more of them are broken. I'm going to try some readjustments to change the beam trajectory. Until then, wormholing away is impossible." He said when Pidge spoke up.

"Hey, there's a giant metallic storm ahead of us. I think we can hide in the eye of the storm. It should give off enough interference so we can't be tracked."

"It's worth a shot." So we flew towards the swirling planet in front of us. We fly towards the center and go down.

"Brilliant Pidge. We're invisible to about any tracking device." Allura says as we fly down. After she says that an alarm goes off. We look up through the opening to see Zarkon's ship right above the storm.

"Seriously?" I almost yell. As I say that hundreds of fighter ships come towards us.

"Okay, I don't know how he found us but it definitely wasn't with normal instruments." Pidge said.

"It's me." We all turn towards Allura, who is looking at the ground almost shamefully. "It's been me all along. That's how they found us on Arus." She got cut off as the ship began to rumble from the shots being fired from the fighter ships.

"It doesn't matter princess. We're in this together, we're getting out together." Shiro said.

"Uh, how? We're trapped." Hunk said.

"We need to form Voltron and go through the storm."

"The storm? Are you nuts?" Lance exclaimed as he stood from his seat.

"Yeah! What do you mean? Why would we do that?" Hunk stammered out.

"It's risky I know, but it's our only chance. We have to go though the storm and lure Zarkon's ship away giving Allura some time to get into open space."

"Then what?" Allura asked.

"Then we wormhole away."

"But we can't!" Shiro ignored my words and turned to the screen that has Coran and Pidge on it.