in a dream

I sensed something was going to happen. The Evil Queen had nothing to do with it or Rumplestiltskin. No it was someone far worst than anyone can imagine.

"I'm surprised you didn't recognize her earlier. She did help with that dragon of yours." I heard Jackob say.

"What the hell are you talking about. Show yourself!" I yelled. Jackob laughed.

"Hickory Dickory dock. The mouse ran up the clock. The clock struck one the mouse ran down. Hickory Dickory dock." He said slowly. Him singing this made me confused. "Dormouse? But she died! She got beheaded I saw and was force to watch her die!"

"Did you see her die? You know when the curse is lifted you'll have to deal with all the people who sought out to kill you. And you'll hear that endless crying again. " He said with a smile. I looked up at him in disbelief.

"I never told you about that problem." I said looking up at him. He laughed manically.

"Whom do you think was the cause you all this pain? Santa?" He said.

"I'm going to kill you!" I shouted at him. "I'm sure you will and until then have a horrid day." He said and disappeared.

I opened my eyes to stare into another pair of eyes. Huckleberry licked my face. "Okay bud I'm up." I said. It could always have just been a dream. I mean with the level of stress that I'm under it's bound to happen sooner or later. I walked into the kitchen and fed Huckleberry. I wasn't really feeling hungry so all I ate was an orange.

"I could always just have been a dream." I mutters as I pulled a white shirt. I put on my overalls and grabbed my hat.

(That's the outfit)

(That's the outfit)

I grabbed my red scarf and Huckleberry's leash. "Berry! Where are you!" I said excitedly. I heard Huckleberry run down the hall. I attached his leash on him. I walked through the forest and thought to myself what other things has he done to me.

"Hey Y/n." I heard a voice say. I looked over and saw Archie.

"Hey Archie and Pongo. How are you this fine morning?" I asked politely.

"I'm doing as well as I can be. Henry informed me that you got a dog and here he is." He said looking at Huckleberry.

"Oh yeah his name is Huckleberry. He's a Great Dane." I said with a smile. "It's amazing that you got a pure bred great Dane." He said.

"Um I didn't buy him. He just showed up at my hospital room. I hadn't heard of anyone losing a great Dane." I said.

"Well that is a amazing stroke of luck. Well I'll see you later today." I waved goodbye and Huckleberry barked.

"Okay so today you will be hanging out with Emma because when I asked her to dog sit she said it was the least she could do. I'll be back in 3 hours because I'm working from 8 to 11. Do you promise to behave?" I asked him. He just looked up at me. "I'll take that as a yes."

I walked into the station with Huckleberry following. We only walked into Emma's office that we saw him. Jackob.

"You son of a-"

"You're like 11. Stop it." He said. Emma didn't say anything. She just looked at us.

"I thought family was supposed to love each other what happened to you two?" She said looking at both of us.

"He attempted to kill me and set me up for crime." I sneered glaring at him. He just looked back at me with a bored stare.

"Oh please we've known each other for years. You had it coming to you." He spoke up finally.

"Why isn't he in a cell he tried to kill me." I said not responding to his words.

"There isn't enough evidence. The muffin was literally the only piece of evidence and someone took the evidence." She said with a serious face. I looked over at my brother. He smiled innocently

"So he's allowed to roam free?" I asked. She merely nodded.

"You know what I didn't even come here to be told that my brother is going to be walking around attempting to kill me again. I just need you to watch my dog for 3 hours." I said. She let out a sigh. I walked out with Huckleberry following me.

"I see you still have that thing with you. You were never quite independent." I heard Jackob say behind me.

"I have to get to work." I said and continued to walk.