Once upon a time

PS: that's your outfit above most of the time

Once there was a girl named Y/n Grimm. But no one remembers her by that name because when she helped her older brother to write a book she made her own name Wilhelm. These stories because what we now know as The Grimm's Fairy Tales. Now let's begin our story.

"Hurry Jackob!" A 10 year old Y/n screamed at her 11 year old brother as they ran. What were they running from? A witch.

"Trying but it's hard to run when you spend all your time writing a book!" He yelled at his sister.

"THE SOULS!" She screamed, "THE SOULS OF CHILDREN!"

Y/n screamed in terror. The witch froze Y/n in her place. "You will do just fine deary. I only need 9 more." She said in a sickly sweet voice.

"JACKOB!" Y/n screamed crying for her Brother. "Y/n?" He yelled back.

"P-please leave me be!" Y/n sobbed. The witch was about to touch Y/n's face when she was blasted into bits and pieces of black magic-y stuff.

"Jackob?" She asked tears stained her face like the mud that stained her vest.

"Nope guess again deary." She heard a voice said. She looked up to see a character her brother had invented.

"Rumplstilskin. Of course how could I be so stupid. We must be in the Forbidden forest." She said the last part to herself.

"Yes and do you know what I do?" He asked.

"You make a bunch of stupid deals. Your newest one would be me but I know your weakness. Gold, Rumpelstiltskin? Or perhaps my most prized quill. Or maybe both." Y/n said holding out her hand with 3 little pieces of gold and long quill that curled at the tip.

"Oh no no no you'll need that for journey to the other realm." He started. "What then do you want I have nothing else to offer you."  Y/n said losing bits of her patience.

"Y/n?" She heard Jackob yell. "Oops my creator is coming near. Beware of me after the curse." He said and disappeared. Jackob finally found her sister. Y/n didn't tell her brother that she encountered something that she would need in the future.