She's just Dyslexic

Y/n's P.O.V
I finished getting apples for 'Madame Mayor' I didn't understand how someone can say that without mispronoucing anything.

"Hi Jackob." I said as I saw him shining someone else's shoes.

"Not now Y/n. I'll be done soon." He said. I nodded and waited for him to finish.  When he was finished the man handed him 7 dollars in change.

"Thanks man." He said and the guy left.

"Come on Y/n you need to rest up. Tomorrow you're babysitting." Jackob told me. I nodded.

"Oh wait I need to meet up with Henry in the woods. I won't be long I promise." I told my brother as he sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Hurry back." He muttered and let me go.

I ran until it felt like my legs were going to break. Then I just started to walk until I was at the edge of the woods.

"Y/n! I'm glad you came!" I heard Henry say behind me.

"Well yeah but I'm just really confused." I said wondering why I was here to begin with.

"I need you to spell out your brother's whole name to know that you are on my side." Henry said.

"Easy J-A-C-K-O-B L-U-D-W-I-G C-A-"

"Not the whole name! Just his first." Henry explained.

"Okay J-A-C-K-O-B." I spelled out simply.

"Y/n?!" I heard my brother call my name.

"Hey Jackob." I said a bit shock. Did he follow me? Does he not trust me?

"Y/n I don't want you to ever hang out with Henry again. You could have been made fun of." My brother said.

"Why?" I asked kind of concerned. Was Henry going to make fun of me?

"You aren't well. Come on let's go home." He said as we walked home together.

****Time Skip****

"Hello Archie... Yes you heard of that... Word does go around fast...  There isn't a problem with her sir... No no she's just dyslexic... No no no you can't separate us please she's the only family I got... Have a good night Archie." I heard my brother's voice tremble. He put me to bed an hour ago saying that I was babysitting a girl named Samantha.

What's dyslexic mean? I thought as I slowly fell asleep.