the beginning

Serafino carried a bundle in his arms. The bundle shivered and whimpered.

"I'm sorry you have this life. Illustrators are supposed to have the most wonderful lives. But your life just began and you're about to die of hypothermia." He said to the little bundle of joy named Y/n. Winters in London were harsh. Serafino was trying to find a hotel or anything.

Things seemed hopeless until Serafino saw a bar. Bars also had hotels most of the time. Fino entered the bar and all the men in there looked at him. Fino wasn't a man with muscles but he did however had enough wits to get around through life.

"What can I get you sir?" A man that was at least 6 ft tall asked.

"I need a room." He said quickly. "Why?"
"Because my child is going to die of hypothermia if I don't get this room please." Fino plead. The man looked at the bundle that had Y/n's face sticking out.

Her lips were blue from how long she was outside but her face was small and delicate other that her blue lips.

"Go up the stairs and use the 2nd room." The man said holding out a brick that had a key.

"Thank you um..."

"Jack Grimm." He said. He smiled down at the little infant. Y/n was asleep peacefully.

"Papa?" A small voice asked for his father. A little boy no older than 2 look up at his father.

"Yes my darling boy?" Jack asked his small child.

"Baby?" The boy asked not being able to make full sentences quite yet.

"Yes. And they will stay for a little while." He said smiling at his son. Serafino was delighted and ran upstairs and followed Grimm's instructions to a tee. He looked at around at the room he was assigned. It wasn't anything fancy but it was a shelter for him and the small child.

"You'll be safe. I swear to you my dear sweet Y/n."