Allergies

"Good morning Emma." I said while looking up at Emma. She smiled at me and responded with a quiet good morning.

"So you get any sleep last night?" She asked me as I fiddled with my hoodie string.

"No." I responded. I couldn't sleep because of him. Jackob. I thought he was over being the hero a long time ago. But I guess not. Thankfully I guess Regina's curse broke out no one got magic.

I miss the Jackob that had told me stories about mama and pa. But now he is basically is now trying to provoke me to being the villain in his story.

"You want breakfast?" Emma asked breaking me out of thought.

"Um yeah sure." I said with a smile. She handed me a bag with a muffin in it.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. I took a bite of it and it tasted amazing. Blueberry muffin with some sort of spice. I knew something was wrong when I start to feel an itch on my throat. I felt my throat close up. I coughed and spit out the muffin.

I was having a hard time breathing. I felt my chest contract and my heartbeat quickened. I wheezed for air.

"Y/n?!" I heard yell. My vision started to darken.

The voices started to fade as I slipped out of consciousness.

✏✒Henry's. P.O.V✒✏

I was walking into the station to talk to Y/n about 'Operation Cobra'. I saw Emma holding her.

"What happened?!" I asked as my mom was calling 911.

"Did you use the epipen?" I asked as I went through Y/n's bag.

"Yes. She should be fine as long an ambulance gets  here now." Emma said.

Y/n was loosely holding a blueberry muffin.

"What is this?" I asked my mom.

"Blueberry muffin with Nutmeg. Her brother said she likes them." She responded. I was about to say something when the paramedics arrived.

"Emma I have to go with her. Someone might have tried to poison her." I said trying to follow the paramedics but Emma held me back.

"We can't go on the ambulance with her." She said while turning me around.

"But I know what's wrong." I said while holding out the muffin.

"Is she allergic to garlic, mustard, and nutmeg. The muffin has nutmeg. And trust me no one puts nutmeg in a muffin." I said while placing the muffin down.

Jackob's P.O.V
I watched the ambulance take my sister away.

Sorry sis there can only be one Grimm in Storybrooke.