Hero

Jackob's P.O.V

"Rumplstilskin I summon thee." I said while holding my walking stick in my hand.

"Hello dearie." I heard him say as I turned around.

"I told you not to call me that." I said glaring at him.

"Of course sir." He said as I sat on a stump that had been a hickory tree.

"I want something and I think you know what it is." I said while pointing at him with my stick.

"You want to be the hero. Like your father always so heroic. Always so -"

"Stupid. He decide the most honorable death would be taking on a ogre for what?  True love? I was 4 when he did that. My sister was 2. He didn't make it past her birthday."

"Well that isn't something to call the past author is it. He protected you didn't he?" Rumplstilskin said making over exaggerating hand motions.

"He didn't deserve it. Just like how Y/n doesn't deserve the title of Illustrator." Taking a pause  to look up at him. I chuckled lowly.  "I want magic that can insure that I will be the hero of our story." I said getting up and looking at him.

"Hm. Obsessing over power is something a villian would do. But then again who am I to judge." He said the last part under his breath as if I couldn't heard him.

"What magic do I need?" I asked him getting annoyed.

"You need something you can never show and that is love towards someone." He said. I rolled my eyes in disgust. That was the cheesiest answer I have ever heard.

"I'm being serious." He said in the annoying voice that he had.

"Why don't you just use magic?" I asked slightly irritated by his answer.

"Well I could but all magic comes with a price." He said with the over exaggerated hand motions.

"That I'm willing to pay. I want to be the hero. Not my sister." I said glaring at him while I also grabbed his jacket collar.

"Drop a drop of this every night. It will change your future and your life." He said while holding out a bottle. I was about to grab it when I remember something.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"Hm. Maybe a strand of your hair?" He asked. I took off my hat and found a loose strand of hair and handed it to him.

I grabbed the bottle harshly away from him.

"Pleasure doing business with you." I said while walking away.

I was finally going to be a hero.

Rumplstilskin P.O.V

I left the meeting place to my vault filled with all the concoctions that I ever made. But now I had hatred in my hands. A strand of hatred.

I could use it for good.

But what's the fun in that?