Discoveries and blackouts

This part is all dark with them

'Narrator'

Kyle was scared of being alone it was not like a sickness, he just hated it.

Stan perfectly knew that. so after a few minutes of checking if the lights will come or not. Stan hurried to Kyle, he didn't know exactly where he was.

" Kyle ,Kyle where are you!" Stan shouted out

"I am at my room" he spoke with his shaking voice.

Stan remember he had his iPhone in his left pocket and activated the flash light.

He walked there as fast as he could go in the dark and not fall. when he finally saw Kyle's room, he opened the door slowly.

Kyle wondered "Stan is that you?"

" Yea" he spoke as calm as he could but his heart was beating so fast.

Looking at Kyle he saw the moonlight reflect on Kyle's eyes to make them shine. Kyle was sitting just beside his bed on the floor. he wore shorts which showed off his slender legs.

Stan was lost in his thoughts and said "beautiful" in a low voice.

"What?" Kyle now was relieved he wasn't alone anymore.his heat was beating fast, but he took as a good sign.

All the boys could hear is there heart beat in that room is was so quiet that even if a needle fell you could hear it.

Suddenly a thought occur to the boys

" It must be what they call ....love" they both blush at that moment and Stan hurried and sat next to Kyle holding his hand so tight Kyle's fingers were blue, but he did me mind.

" Umm....Stan could you stay with me here today" he blushed so cutely I. Stan's eyes "yea I will just send a message to my mom" he said wile typing in his phone. Kyle sat a little bit closer to Stan without noticing.

Stan also shuffled to Kyle's side that made them touch. both were as red as tomatoes.

What the boys didn't know is that they said that last word of there thought out loud witch the other heard.

This chapter is a bit short I think but please don't mind