8

It's been six months since I miscarried. It took a toll on me emotionally. I was actually really enthusiastic about becoming a mother. I thought a baby would help ease the pain.

If you're wondering If I'm still with Jacob, I am. Ever since the miscarriage he's been trying to get me pregnant again. But fortunately, my body has different plans. I didn't want to have to go through that again. Miscarrying is terrifying and it makes you think of all of the things you could've done differently to protect your baby. And When I miscarried, the only piece of me that I had left, died.

I no longer fought Jacob off. I let him have his way. If he could kill my baby, he could most definitely kill me. I became his slave, his tool. He treated me like shit and I was use to it.

His alcoholic ways only made things worse. Once he had an ounce of booze in him, he quickly went from zero to one hundred in a matter of seconds.

I've been here for nine months and no one has came to rescue me. Jacob was so cruel that he'd make me watch the news segments about my cold case. He'd brag about how good he was, and how he should've done this much sooner.

He didn't care about me. All of those caring things he said to me over text were lies. I thought he was genuine and sincere, but unfortunately I was blindsided.

•••

When I woke up, I felt his slimy, cold hands around my waist. I tried to pull him off of me but his grip was firm and tight. I tried one more time and he groaned.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I ignored him.

"Morgan, I asked you something."

He said trying to calm down, but I could still hear the anger in his voice.

I looked down, then back at him.

"I-I was moving because I have to vomit."

I mumbled, I am still intimidated my him.

"You're always getting fucking sick, Bitch. You need a new fucking immune system. I should've got me a healthy bitch."

He said as he continued to rant. I sighed and bit my lip.

I have an idea.

"Actually baby, I'm pregnant." I said more of to myself than to him.

When I said that, his eyes lit up. He almost looked normal for once. I semi-smiled and tried my best not to laugh.

I'm gonna hurt him, like he hurt me. I wanted to fake my pregnancy to make him hurt and feel like shit. Hell, maybe he'd let me go if he knew that I couldn't hold his children because of his roughness.

Shit, I hope this works.

I just want to be free.

-------

> Morgan Miscarried.

> She woke up next to him.

> She's "Pregnant"?

> How do you feel about Morgan lying? Do you think this will play out in her favor?

> Do you think Jacob will believe her?

Don't forget to comment and vote!

I really appreciate you guys giving me a chance, seriously.

-Kai