23

Justin's Point Of View: 

I did just as I promised my big brother. I killed him. I brought him back to one of my warehouses and blew his brains out. I snapped a few pics and put them in a envelope. I'm gonna give those to my brother when I see him. 

Jackson's Point Of View: 

Justin just dropped the pictures off at my place the following morning. I smiled because I was satisfied. I was a little frustrated because I couldn't kill him myself but at the end of the day, he was dealt with. I glanced at the pictures one more time before tossing them into my fire place. I was not about to get caught up if the feds even thought they'd have a case on me. 

I showered and quickly dressed in jeans and a muscle tee. I finished my outfit off with a pair of sneakers and made my way down to the hospital. I hope Morgan is feeling better today.

-

When I got there, Morgan was sitting up but I don't think she could see me. She's still blind, temporarily. I sighed and walked over to her. I touched her hand, and she jumped.

"Who are you?" She curiously asked.

I really hope she's not suffering from amnesia either.

"I'm Jackson, remember me?" I asked

Her face lit up and she quickly nodded.

"Yes, I remember you." She said with this huge grin on her face.

"I just really wish I could see your face."  She mumbled. 

I sighed and looked at her. "Your sight will come back when its ready. I promise." I said, hoping she'd believe me, and also hoping that I could keep that promise.

She smiled a little and nodded. "O-oohkay."

I sat there with her the rest of the day. I fed her and she told me a few personal things and I did the same. I'm really upset that I didn't take the time to get to know her before this. When visiting hours were over, I left and gave her a kiss; this time on her lips. She smiled and didn't let me go until the nurse came back in and told her I had to go. 

---

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

-Kai