4

I hate to say this, but over the next few days, Jacob and I began to grow closer. I no longer got hit or attacked. I think he was starting to trust me. We talked everyday and sometimes he'd let me go to the store. Not alone, of course. Although it wasn't much, I enjoyed it.

It was Monday morning when Jacob started acting weird, like an kidnapper again. He became more possive, and demanding. I was sitting on the couch, watching tv when he yanked me off the couch by my hair. My body ached in pain when I fell to the cold and hard ground.

I tried my absolute best not to give him the satisfaction of seeing me crying. I was more surprised than anything though. He was a walking time bomb, one minute he was fine and the next he was a vicious dog. I don't know how long I'll survive here, maybe one more month.

I hesitantly looked up at him. His eyes were blood shot red, and his hair was everywhere. His clothing was torn, and he had blood stains on his shirt. I looked down at his feet, and they were scraped. What in the hell happened to him? Blood splattered out of one of his fingers. Why and how did he cut his finger off?

"Morgan, get up." He groaned as I sighed.

I struggled to catch my balance. When I finally stood up, he yanked my arm and brought me back into the one room i was once in. He threw my body on the hospital bed and quickly strapped me down. What is he doing? After tying me down, he left out of the room. What a weird individual he was. He quickly returned, this time with a hatchet in his hand. I looked at his hand to find the blood still splattering every where. Before I knew it, he had the hatchet raised above my left ring finger.

Oh shit. He's going to cut my finger off. When I finally noticed what he was doing, It was too late. My finger was gone, and my blood was squirting out everywhere. The once silent room was now filled with loud screams. My vision wasn't the best since my eyes seemed to be having a rain storm. I directed my attention back to Jacob, who was laughing through all of this. He winked and licked his lips at me.

He is so unstable, I can't believe I let him trick me into believing that things were almost okay. I can't believe I actually thought that we could get along and make this complicated friendship work. For a second, I thought he'd actually let me leave. All of my thoughts were too peachy for me. Nothing ever happens like that in real life. No one ever escapes their kidnappers, especially when no one notices that they are missing. My nightmare would only end in death.

Jacob rushed over to me. In his hands, he had a needle, a roll of thread, and HIS CHOPPED OFF FINGER. Oh hell no, he's about to attach his finger to my hand? PLEASE KILL ME NOW. Jacob turned to face me one more time before stiching his cold finger into the place where my ring finger used to live. After sterilizing and sanitizing my 'new finger', he sat down at the counter and stiched my finger on his ring finger. Oh what a sadistic creature he is.

Once he finished sewing his finger on, he chuckled and came up to me. He licked my face like a wet dog. EWWW! I screamed as he laughed at my reaction. Blood was everywhere. There was a big mess on the floor, and all over our clothing.

He looked at me again and whispered in my ear "We're practically married now. Don't you love it? It's totally original" He chuckled.

My eyelids couldn't hold back anymore tears. I wimpered and let the waterworks continue. My hand went completely numb. I couldn't feel anything. Jacob laughed at my pain as he set up an IV. He placed the needle in my arm and licked his lips. I was so use to this now, that the needles never hurt me. Jacob seemed to put some type of sleeping medicine in the IV because after ten minutes, I was fighting to stay awake. I didn't want to let him have the freedom of doing anything with my body. Eventually I began to give in, and I let the IV win the battle.

***

The next day I woke up in Jacob's bed, naked. I was in total shock. He must've put a second dose of the IV because I don't remember anything. I slowly lifted my head, and sat up. Next to me was Jacob. He was naked as well. Oh shit. On the floor were our clothes. Don't tell me he-? I looked under the comforters and I saw the blood. Yep, he did it. He raped me. I tried to move my legs but I was really sore. I guess Jacob enjoyed himself last night because he's still sleeping. He'd usually be awake by now, monitoring my every move.

I sighed and looked over to my left hand and trembled when I looked at my ring finger. It was horrible. The finger was poorly stitched and there was still dried up blood around it. Jacob's skin happened to be tanner than mine so you could tell the difference right a way. I wanted vomit by just looking at it.

I was such an idiot to believe that he had change. That he had actually cared.

I wobbled out of bed, and into the bathroom. I tried my best to shower. It was complicated because I was left handed. Everything was harder now. Great, this is fucking great. Great idea, you fucking dickwad!

I was so angry. Words cannot describe how hot my blood was, and how dark my eyes were. I turned on the shower head and wobbled in the shower. I struggled to scrub every part of my body, but when I was almost finished, Jacob hopped in.

"Taking a shower without me?" He asked.

I was terrified. He hovered over me and cornered me in the shower. He began to touch all over my body. Not again. I tried my best to jump and I pushed him off of me.

"Please, not today" I tried to plea, but my plea was in vain.

He threw me against the wall of the shower, and chuckled. He picked my wet and soapy body up and carried me to the bedroom. I tried my best to kick him but it was no use. He threw me on the bed and hovered on top of me. He pinned me down, and began to kiss all over me. I felt filthy. His slimy lips were planting kisses all over my body. I tossed and turned but all it took was one hard slap to make me stop. I held my breath, and began to accept the fact that I had no control over this.

When he entered me, all I felt was pain. I was still sore. Every time he entered me, my body trembled. The faster he went, the more I wanted to vomit. Once he reached his climax, I was happy. No more pain. My happiness soon ended once I realized he climaxed inside of me. Oh my god, I hope he doesn't get me pregnant. I pray I don't have his demon seed. The last thing I need is another life to protect besides my own. Besides, I could hardly protect myself.

Once he finished, he pulled himself out of me, and kissed me on my cheek. I felt so violated. All of my innocence was taken from me. He opened my treasure box and stole all of my goods. He took my goodies. He took everything from me, even my fucking finger.

"I'm sure you'll be a great mother." He said with a chuckle. WAS HE READING MY MIND? How did he know what I was thinking about. Ugh. He probably has some device installed inside of me. I began to pray that my uterus somehow would reject the semen-

I'm not ready to have a baby, and I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO HAVE HIS BABY!