What Susan &/Or Lucy think of your relationship.

(A/N: I hope this doesn't go too bad, it's my first one so please bare with me :) Thank you angels)

Caspian

Susan hates your relationship but Lucy loves it.

Susan had always had a crush on Caspian but he didn't want to wait for her forever and finally met you. He loved you more than anything and didn't care what anyone thought because you are his and he is yours. Although Susan doesn't like your relationship you two are still very close friends and she's just glad you're happy. On the other hand, Lucy loves it, she dreams of loving someone as much as you and Caspian love each other.

Peter

Lucy doesn't like you.

No matter how hard you tried Lucy didn't like you. Maybe she didn't like how you had become part of the family after it had only been her and her siblings as long as she could remember but regardless you still tried as hard as you could to get her approval. After all she may be your future sister-in-law.

Edmund

Both the girls love you.

Susan and Lucy both love you just as much as Edmund does. They see you as a sister and the three of you tell each other everything, Edmund is always catching the three of you giggling about something. One time you, Susan & Lucy were sat by a lake having a picnic and gossiping about Edmund, you all began giggling as they told you all Edmund's secrets and embarrassing moments but he didn't mind as long as you were all happy.