Lunch with dad

Rosa's P.O.V
I was going to tell my mother about me going to see Elijah now that i think about it I don't think I will I don't want to upset her I said I was going to give him a chance I just hope this is not s trap of some kind to try and kill me.

I look at myself seeing what I should wear or not mother thinks me and some friends are going to the movies I hate lying to her it's the best thing though the only way I don't think this will go well anyway I get dressed.

I get out my phone and text Enzo hoping that he was still coming with me I didn't want to go alone I might seem that I this strong person i'm not really.

Rosa-You still coming with me to meet up with Elijah
Enzo-Yes would you be okay if I kill Damom
Rosa-Don't kill him you can hurt him I have no problem with that
Enzo-See you later
I put my phone in my pocket and I walk out of my room and into the living room I was about to walk out the door when Nadia called out my name. "What I'm on my way out unless this is about you leaving I don't care" i tell her as i faced her.

"Rosa your my sister don't you think we should get along" i laugh "Your my half sister your not my family you can act all the hell you want i know why your really here it's only a matter of time before mother does" i walk closer to her. "And I would try and keep your phone calls more quite I have very good ears" i tell her with a smirk before i walk out.

i get out of my car and i see Enzo i walk over to him and hug him "Lets go inside and get this over with" i tell him before we both walked inside.

I see Elijah me and Enzo walk over to him and we sit down across from him I didn't tell Elijah that Enzo was coming. "I thought it was going to be just us" Elijah tells me. "Sorry Enzo here is my bodyguard just in case anything happens" i tell him Elijah looked at me like he was hurt oh well don't really care.

Elijah's P.O.V
I don't want her to think that I would hurt her I would never hurt her she is my daughter she is my only daughter. I wished that I was there when she was a baby. "I will never hurt you" I tell her she just gave me a bored look that looked so mush like Katherine just like her mother.

"Can we get something to eat hungry here" i noded my head yes "What would you like" i ask her. "Fish and chips" I order us some fish and chips "Do you have a hobby" I ask her she just smirks at me "Well always killing is a sport that's a hobby isn't it and shopping love to shop and I'm kind of a nerd i like to read" she tells me I was shocked when she told me that she likes killing i don't know if that was a joke.

We started to eat our fish and chips even Enzo had some he hasn't said anything since he got here he was mostly just looking at me with a death look. "Just letting you know Elijah if this is some kind of plain to hurt me or my mother I will kill you" Rosa tells me she really doesn't trust me.

Rosa's P.O.V
I look at Elijah making sure what he was going to say to me was the truth I don't trust many people "All I want is to get to know you that's all" Elijah tells me I just nod and pick up a chip and eat it. "So Elijah you seeing anyone" I ask him "No I was that was a while ago" he tells me I just smile maybe I can learn to trust him he doesn't seem all that bad he seems okay.

Elijah and me are walking in the park I told Enzo he could go and so he did Enzo wanted to get back to putting more pain on Damon. Elijah really is not that bad i really thought that I would hate this lunch met up with Elijah I don't that does not mean I trust him.

"You dating anyone" I ask him as we continue to walk "No are you dating anyone" he asked me I do have feelings for someone but I won't act on it after all love can't get you anywhere with a guy they just want one thing I have learned that the hard way.

"I'm single" I tell him we continue to walk until we come across and bench seat and we sit down i don't know why i feel so comfortable with Elijah i don't even know him. "My mother is important to me if you want to spend more time with me Elijah you need to make good with her" I tell him I know my mother would never go for it so I was making sure he new this would be our only time hanging out.