Saying goodbye to Elena

Today is the day everyone says goodbye to Elena Gilbert everyone know that it was  Katherine and Rosa that killed her. Stefan and Damon and all of her family Matt knows why now Rosa said them things to him when she was leaving.

Stefan's P.O.V
I can't believe the woman I love is gone Katherine killed her yet I don't hate her and I don't know why. Damon does don't blame him we both do not blame Rosa I see Rosa as a little sister this had to be Katherine's idea. If it was Rosa I still blame Katherine yet I don't hate her I think apart of me still loves her maybe that was the real reason I was with Elena I don't know.

Damon's P.O.V
I look at the photo of me and Elena when we went to Bree's bar

I love Elena we were getting close we even kissed Stefan doesn't know now that Elena is dead I want to kill Katherine

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I love Elena we were getting close we even kissed Stefan doesn't know now that Elena is dead I want to kill Katherine. Rosa I don't blame her I love her she is like a daughter to me she's the only daughter that I'm ever going to have. Rosa still calls me she called me yesterday telling me that Nadia her older sister is alive and that she is now staying with them. I will never hate Rosa she is my daughter no matter what anyone else says about it.

Caroline's P.O.V
I can't believe my best friend is dead I hate them I hate Katherine and her daughter why did they have to kill Elena. She is my best friend now I have to say goodbye to her we have been best friends since we were babies me Elena and Bonnie have been friends since we were in nappies I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

Bonnie's P.O.V
I can't believe Elena is gone she was a good person it's not right I have tried to bring her back but everything I try does not work. Why did she have to die she was a good friend I don't know what I am going do without her. Now that she is gone I have no idea what it's going to be like I can't stop crying.

Tyler's P.O.V
Klaus is letting me go and say goodbye to Klaus I have to work for him all he was going to kill my mother. I am going to miss her she was a good person a good friend I still can't believe that she's gone.

Jeremy's P.O.V
I can't believe my sister is dead she was the only family I had left I want her dead I want Katherine dead. I don't want Rosa dead I don't know why I only met her once but she is beautiful I just can't make myself hate her.

Matt's P.O.V
Elena was my first love now she's gone and I can't believe it Rosa told me before she left that I would hate her. She was wrong as mush as I try to hate her I can't Katherine is her mother no wonder she turned out like she did I can not hate her.

Alaric's P.O.V
I can't believe Elena is gone she was like a daughter to me now she is gone and I just don't know what to do. Elena and Jeremy are the closest thing I have ever had to a family I have to be there for Jeremy if I ever see Rosa or Katherine I will kill them.
3rd person P.O.V
They all arrived at the place they are laying Elena to rest next beside her uncle/father John Gilbert. Jeremy hasn't seen Elena which means she has found peace everyone sat down "We are here to say goodbye to Elena one day we will see you again now her brother would like to say a word" the girl said to them she then stood to the side.

Jeremy stood up "Elena was my sister she has always helped me even when I didn't want it Elena was a good person she had a hart she cared about everyone I can't believe that she is gone but I promise you I will do my best not to get into trouble" Jeremy said he put the flower down onto Elena's coffin. Jeremy sat down Caroline stood up and went to say something.

"Elena was my best friend and my sister she was the one who has helped me thew all of my brake ups and she loved everyone she was the one that I could always go to and
she is dead and she shouldn't be" Caroline says trying to hold back tears she just couldn't believe that her best friend was gone.

Caroline sat down next to her mother it was now Bonnie's turn to say something tears were already coming down her face. "Elena was my sister it's not fair that she is not here she was the only one that needed to live I don't know if any of you know this but before Elena's parents died she loved to party even so she dragged me to one it was my birthday and she had me think she had forgotten you will never be replaced you will be missed" Bonnie says.

Bonnie sits down next to Jeremy and cry into his arms Jeremy was trying not to cry Caroline is crying. It was now Matt's turn "Elena was my first love she was my first everything I can't believe that she is not here anymore she was the one who got me threw Vicki's death I am going to miss her" Matt says.

After it was over Jeremy couldn't go home not when Elena won't be there anymore Alaric told Jeremy he can stay with him. Jeremy didn't want to Jeremy is staying with Matt what none of them New apart from the Salvatore brothers is that the Mikaelson family were also there.