My father

Rosa's P.O.V
I looked at them all why do they want to tell me about him I don't know him and I didn't really care about him. He wasn't man enough to sick around or care about my mother "What about him I'm sure he's long dead good news if you ask me" i say to them.

I let them all inside there was a half dead girl in the room "Rosa you need to listen" Stefan told me. I just laughed "Why would I listen to you for all I know your here to kill me because I killed the love of your life"  i say to him with a smirk on my face.

"Your mother talked you into it" Stefan said to me i vampire speed in fort of him "Try and kill my mother then i will kill someone else you care about but this time i will make you watch" i tell him. "Rosa please just hear us out" Damon said to me "Fine" i say giving in i then walk over to the sofa i sit down i then cross my leg over the other leg.

3rd person P.O.V
Rosa just looks at them Elijah couldn't take his eyes off his little girl after all this was a miracle that she is here. Elijah never thought he could have any children but here she is he has missed out on everything he wasn't going to miss out on anything more.

Damon sat down on the table in fort of Rosa "Your father is alive" Damon told her she looked at him confused. "So he's a vampire good for him what do you want me to do about it" said said to them because the truth was Rosa didn't care who her father was. Elijah looked at her kind of hurt by them words his siblings could see it hurt him.

Damon still couldn't blame her for Elena's death because in his eyes Rosa was his daughter no matter what anyone said about it. "Hi Rosa" Elijah said with a smile while she just gave him a look "Um hi" she said like she didn't really care. "He is your dad Elijah Mikaelson is your father" Stefan told her.

"I think it's best if you all leave before my mother gets back" Rosa said to them standing up you could tell by the look in her eyes she was not happy. "Ros" Elijah started to say before Rosa cut him off "I said leave next time I won't be asking" Rosa said trying to keep calm and not lose it.

They all walked out Rosa wasn't going to kill the girl but now she is Rosa vampire speed over to the girl on her sofa and bites into her neck.

Rosa's P.O.V
As I'm feeding a hear someone say my name in shock I turn and see Nadia with a shock look on her face while my mother was smirking. "What I was hungry" I say to her I go back to feeding on her one last time before she was dead.

"Mother who is my father" I ask her wanting to know "Someone who didn't care about us" mum told me I could see the hurt in her eyes. "Is he still alive" I ask her looking at my mother "Why you want to know about him" my mother asked me.

"Is Elijah Mikaelson my father" I ask her with my arms over my chest my mother looked at me shocked. "Who told you that" mum asked me I just looked at her "Is it true is he my father is that why we left Mystic Falls" I ask her my mother just looked at me.  "Yes it's true he's your father" my mother said to me I just looked at her not sure what to say so I just vampire speed to my room.

Katherine's P.O.V
I was about to say something but she vampire speed probably to her room Nadia looked at me. "Nadia get rid of the body" I tell her I need to talk to Rosa I know she will listen to me I can't let her have anything to do with Elijah I need to keep her safe. Nadia looked at me before taking the body out I don't really care if Nadia wants me to tell her I can live with Nadia hating me I can't live with Rosa hating me.

I vampire speed to her bedroom door and knock on it "Rosa please let me in" I say to her but she didn't answer me I know that she is in there I can hear her heartbeat. Before I could open the door she opened the door wearing her jacket she was going somewhere.

"Where you going" I ask him "I'm going out I need to think and when I get back we can talk" she said to me I know as her mother to let her go for her walk.

Rosa's P.O.V
I left the house and I was just walking around trying to make sense of everything and now I don't really know what to do I mean. I have a father my mother said he doesn't care about us is she right or did she just say that so I wouldn't go looking for him.

I don't know what to think all I know is that my father is Elijah Mikaelson and his brother Klaus Mikaelson was going to kill my mother when she was human and me. If he ever knew I was her daughter now he does and I don't know what to do I won't let anyone hurt my mother I don't really care about Nadia they can hurt her for all I care.

As I'm walking around I look down at my phone I see Matt Donovan's name ID on my phone I turn my phone off. It's better if he doesn't have anything to do with me after all I killed his first love I don't why everyone cared about Elena she was just a little brat. It's bad enough my mother is still in love with Stefan you can tell.