Leaving Mystic Falls

Katherine's P.O.V
Where is she she reminds me of me when I was young I also see her father's family in her as well that scared's me I don't want Rosa to know who they are and she's not going to. I will do anything to keep her safe. I then see Rosa pull up in her car she gets out "Where were you" I ask my daughter crossing my arms over my chest "I was saying goodbye to Luke and Matt then I ran into Elijah Mikaelson god I hate him I think he wanted to use me to get to you can I kill him" Rosa says to me she ran into Elijah it sounds like she doesn't know that he's her father. Why would she he doesn't know that he has a kid and that's the way I'm going to keep it. "Did he hurt you" I ask her worried "No I'm fine mum he didn't hurt me I bet I could take him anyway" she tells me with a smirk that is so much like mine I smile at her.

Damon and Stefan walk out of the house "Don't try anything with Elena both of you you do then everyone will know how you two know each other" Damon told us we just laughed at them. "I already put it on Facebook with a photo of me and my mum so you don't scare us baby Salvatore" Rosa tells Damon I just smirked at my daughter.

Rosa's P.O.V
He looks like he didn't like that oh well not like I care he then grabs me by my throat I smirk at him before I take his hand away from my throat I then kick him in the balls he falls to the ground. "Don't ever do that" I tell him how dare he put his hands on me Stefan goes to say something but before he does I brake Damon's neck Stefan looks at me shocked. "What" I ask him stepping over his brothers body with a smile on my face.

I'm waiting by my car while mum is putting all of our stuff in her car I would help but I just don't want to. I see Elena  I smirked at her mum does the same. "What you looking at doppelgänger" I ask her crossing my arms over my chest. "Your leaving" she asked us "Yeah we are bitch" I tell her my mother gave me a look I just smiled at my mother. Then I see Caroline she looks shocked "Your father daughter" Caroline said shocked Caroline saw the photos on Facebook she only saw them because she's friends with Matt on there. Elena looks at Caroline confused not sure what she's talking about.

"Rosa is Katherine's daughter that's why they look alike" Caroline told her best friend while I just smirked so did mum.

Katherine's P.O.V
"How your a vampire" my doppelgänger asked me I just smirked at her "Well she's a special" I told her which is the truth she's special and always will be she's always going to be my miracle baby and I love her. 'Stefan and Damon are inside' I tell her i can't wait until I kill her I know my daughter feels the same she is so mush like me she's nothing like a Mikaelson that makes me smile.

Later that day we are on our to the hospital where Elena is "You will go inside and bring her out' I tell my daughter with smirk on my face 'be right back' my daughter tells me before she walks inside the hospital.

Rosa's P.O.V
I walk inside the hospital i see Elena I walk up to her 'You need to come with me Damon and Stefan are on trouble' I say to her even though it's a lie. Elena follows me we walk outside where my mother.

3rd person P.O.V
When Elena saw Rosa she looked confused and not happy "I thought your going to take my to Damon' Elena asked Rosa Rosa just smiled. "I lied you see I don't like you' Rosa told Elena then laughed "Your never going to be with Stefan or Damon your going to die" Katherine told her as she grabbed Elena and bites into her neck while Rosa cuts into Elena's leg making blood go everywhere Katherine gave her daughter the look like do it Rosa pulls Elena's hart out of her chest. Katherine drops Elena Rosa drops her heart next to her body Katherine and Rosa smile at each other they both get into their cars they drive off leaving Mystic Falls.