Meeting Elijah

Rosa's P.O.V
I got home late that night I saw my mother she looked worried "Mum you okay" I ask her a bit worried about her I haven't seen mum this worried then them when she talks about if the original family find out. Who I am "We are leaving now" mum tells me "Can we leave tomorrow" I ask "Fine we leave tomorrow first thing Rosa" my mother told me before she vamped speed away.

I walk into the living room I see the doppelgänger "Your here don't you have a home don't your brother wants you there I don't blame him" I say to her. While I walked past her "I'm looking for Stefan" she told me "You could try calling him" I say before I grabbed a bottle of Damon's Bourbon I was just about to take a sip out of it. When Damon takes it out of my hands. "Tell your little human doppelgänger to leave before I get my new vampire friend to kill her he just turned so" I tell him with a smirk on my face.

Katherine's P.O.V
It's the only way to keep Rosa save from the Mikaelson family I won't let them near her I can tell my daughter hates my doppelgänger so I'm going to turn her. That will be fun to bad I won't be here to watch I know she will hate being a vampire that's what I'm going to do.

Rosa's P.O.V
I'm in my room sitting on the bed while I'm seeing what my friends are up to on Facebook when Damon walked in he saw all of my bags that are packed. "You leaving" Damon asked me I looked at him "Yeah mum wants us to leave I don't know why maybe she just doesn't like this town or maybe she just doesn't think Stefan is hot anymore I know I don't" I say to Damon we both laugh.

The next day I'm in my room getting everything ready we are leaving today's before we leave I'm going to see Luke and to say goodbye to Matt. I walk out of the house I see my mother putting things in the car. "Where are you going" she asked me giving me a look "To say my goodbyes" I tell her before I get in my car and I drive away.

I pull up at the grill I get out of the car I close my car door I lock the car up I walk into the grill. Where I'm meeting Luke I see him sitting by himself I walk over to him and sit down in the chair in fort of him. "Your just going to leave" Luke asked me I know he didn't want me to leave. "Yes look your a vampire now you will see mr again" I tell him with a smile "Still going to miss you" Luke tells me "Same" I tell him.

Luke had to go and fed I don't see Matt here he must be at school I was about to walk out when i bumped into someone. "Watch where your going" I tell him I go to walk past him "I believe this is yours" he tells me I look up and I see who it is it's the man in my dreams he must be Elijah Mikaelson.

Elijah's P.O.V
I hand her her phone I smile at her she looks so much like Katerina "Thanks I should go" she tells me "I will walk with you I'm Elijah" I tell her "I know all what you and your family I'm Rosa" she tells me.

We are in the woods walking "I never really liked this place to many people trying to kill me" Rosa tells me I look at her I can't help but feel like I know her Ava that I have to make sure no one hurts her I don't know why I feel like that. "This is where me and me family were born" I tell her "I know Katherine told me" she tells me I believe that Katherine did tell her just the way that Rosa said Katherine I couldn't help but think that she used a different name she calls Katerina.

"Well I'm leaving today with Katherine" Rosa tells me I look at her "Is that what you want" I ask her "I guess I mean I have been with Katherine for 500 years so I can't leave her" Rosa tells me. "You have to live your life" I tell her "Yeah well maybe you should try living your life I can't just leave her she's family' Rosa tells me.

Katherine's P.O.V
I'm putting everything in my car Rosa is going to flow me when we leave I told Rosa about my plan to turn Elena. Rosa thinks we should just kill her that's what we are going to do I don't care if it brakes Stefan or Damon's hart. I will kill that doppelgänger of mine and my daughter is going to help me she wanted to help me i don't know where she is I hope she didn't run into any of the original family.

I call my daughter she told me that she is just waiting for Matt Donovan to get out of school don't tell me she likes him he's a nice boy she can do way better that is the truth.

Rosa's P.O.V
I see Matt walk out of the school I walk over to him I know after this after I kill Elena he will hate me I'm not in love with him but he has been a friend to me. "Rosa what are you doing here" Matt asked me "I came to say goodbye me and Katherine are leaving today" i told him his smile dropped from his face. "Your leaving" Matt asked me "Yeah it's time for me to go by this time tomorrow your going to hate me" I tell him.

"Why will I hate you" Matt asked me "You will know why and I'm sure Stefan or Damon will tell you how I know Katherine" I tell him I hug him "Thank you for being a friend a true friend and not one that is only my friend because they want to be a vampire" I tell him before I walks away.

I'm just about to get in my car when Elijah walks up to me "You dropped this" he told him handing me my phone "Thanks well I should get going Katherine is waiting for me" I told him "How long have your known Katerina" Elijah asked me why is he asking all of these questions. "My whole life she has always been there for me why what are you up to if you think you can use me so you can hurt Katherine or kill her I won't let you or anyone hurt her" I told him before I got in my car and drove off.