Episode 10 - Relief

Start from the beginning

Just then, I hear a girl's moan.

Dude, kung magsesex kayo i-lock niyo naman ang pinto. Tsk.

I sigh at their lack of decency.

Having a clear idea as to who that moan belonged to, I take a few steps forward and push open the unlocked door.

There I see Aliyah half-naked and Ichi topless on the couch with Aliyah riding on top of Ichi. Ugh.

Huminto sila at tumingin sa akin na parang nakakita sila ng multo. They quickly stood up.

"Need a condom?" I smirk devilishly.

"K-Kieth! I-It's not what it looks like! I..... I....." Desperate to find an explanation, Aliyah rushed to me with eyes filling up in tears.

I look at her and watch as she makes herself look like an idiot.

"Siya! Siya ang gumawa nito! He forced me to do this! You know I wouldn't cheat on you! If you're mad then punish him!" She threw Ichi a hateful glare and looked back at me hoping to find refuge in his husband.

Oh wait. Fake husband.

Ichi gave an unpleasant grunt and scratched the back of his head as if he was holding back his anger. He wants to take the blame huh?

Seeing how they are acting made me laugh on the spot.

Aliyah stopped crying and Ichi stood there, stunned.

Once my laughter died down, I pushed Aliyah away from me.

NDKS 2 : RuinedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara