Chapter 7: The Fight?!

Start from the beginning

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I stood up from the bed and exited my bedroom, walking along the corridor then stopped in front of the nearest guest room. I twisted the doorknob then slowly opening the door and there she was. That idiot, sleeping comfortably with her blanket covering her whole body. I made my way inside and stood beside the bed. I stared at her blankly for seconds, before waking her up. “YAH! SONG JAERIM! WAKE UP!” I shouted at her, as my hands were placed inside my pajama's pockets.

I waited for her to move but fuck! She didn't move a single muscle! Aish! She's such a heavy sleeper!

“YAHH! JAERIM! WAKE UP ALREADY AND GET OUT OF HERE!” I shouted again but she's still sleeping so soundly!

Loosing my temper, I decide to kick her off the bed and after I did that, of course she hit the ground and a loud ‘PAK’ echoed in the room. Coming after that, a groan of pain was heard. Hahaha! That idiot! Slowly, I saw her standing up with her hand on her waist, while the other on her head. “AISH! THIS BASTARD!” She yelled at me as I could still see the pain on her funny face. “What do you want now?!” She shouted.

“Woah, Jaerim. Don't raise your voice at me. I'm the one should be yelling at you since I'm still mad at you for offending me last night.” I said, rolling my eyes at her.

“What?! Well, I'm the one whose in fucking physical pain right now. Who do you think should be apologizing first, huh?!” She countered.

“You idiot! Don't make things as if it's all of my fault! I'm not apologizing to you first. You should be.” I said, sounding like a stubborn brat here. Aigoo.

“Well, I'll never apologize, KIM ‘ROASTED’ JONG IN!” She yelled at him, furrowing my brows at me.

“HUH! Expect that from me, you SONG ‘IDIOT’ JAERIM!” I yelled back at her.

“Why, you!” She said, gritting her teeth before she jumped onto me and I hit the ground, while she sat on my pelvis. She yanked my hair again and again, until I felt tears because of how painful what she's doing to me. Aishh! This idiot! If she wasn't a girl, I could just punch her right in the face right now!

“AHHH!” Shit! I've had enough of this! I shouted as I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the floor. Right now, I'm on top of her, sitting on her hips. I smirked at her mischievously while her expression was like ‘Fuck! Stay away from me!’. Hahahaha! I started slapping her forehead in revenge! XD Bwahahaha! Let's see who's in pain now! Bwahahahaha!

“AHHH! YOU FILTHY SHIT!” She shouted again, so loud this time.

And I was having fun, slapping her forehead as a revenge, when the door suddenly opened, which made me stopped slapping her and made her stopped screaming like she's being raped. Aigoo. We both shifted our attention to that person and it's our maid. The oldest maid, actually.

She doesn't look surprised or shock but instead she just glared at us and said. “You teenagers with your raging hormones. Tsk, tsk.” She said, shaking her head then continued. “Breakfast's already ready so stop that and head downstairs.” Then after that she slammed the door closed and left.

Jaerim and I looked each other first then we separated from each other. Aishh! This is just fuck! Now, our maid misinterpret us! Just GREAT! FUCKING GREAT! *insert sarcasm here*

I decided to leave the room first then she trailed off behind me with that embarrassed face of her. Aigoo. Who wouldn't be embarrass of what we look like together seconds ago?!! Aishh! Forget it, Kai! FORGET IT! I thought to myself. *mentally slapping myself*

Min-ah's P.O V.

Picking some clothes from my wardrobe for tonight, because I'll go clubbing. I heard my phone rung. I picked it up from my nightstand and answered the incoming phone call.

“Hello?”

{“Hello, Min-ah! It's me. Sophie!”} Aish! This voice. This irritating voice of her. Of course, I know who she is.

“Oh, hi, Sophie. What made you call me?” I said, trying to sound sweet. *vomit*

{“I just called since I already told Kai, I'll be coming back to Korea within this month. It's just I can't wait to see you guys, and hang-out with you!”} She said, with her voice sounding so cute. So disgusting.

“Oh? Really? I'm excited to see you as well, Sophie.” I said, sarcastically.

{“Both Kai and you will just be surprise when I arrive.”} She said, then I heard her giggle over the line.

“You too, Sophie. You'll be surprise.” I said, like a bitch I am.

{“Me? Why?”}

“Secret. Just look forward to surprise, okay?”

{“O-okay. Well, I better hang up now. Bye, Min-ah!”}

“Bye.” Then she already hung up. Hah! That poor little princess.. Let's see Sophie. What will be your reaction if you find out, your precious Kai cheating on you.. with a girl who is much lower than you.. I know, it'll hurt, Sophie and I want to see you in fucking pain.

And as for you Jaerim, enjoy Kai while you can because sooner, HE'LL BE MINE. MINE ONLY.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I updated once again. ^^ This maybe boring or whatever but I hope you liked it. Vote and Comment, okay? I love you, my beautiful readers. Keep that in mind. ♥♥

Anyway, my college life will be starting this Monday so which means vacation is over. *cries* I may not be posting new chapters oftenly but I'll try. Keep supporting my fic, okay? :)))

•×LuHainne