i know i get too attached

-"what'd you do?"
"I did everything."
-"like what?"
"I found other people,
I did everything.
Why didn't you just...
Leave?"
-"I don't know I didn't think I was this stupid.
You found another love under the sheets,
You found someone that's better than me.
... And I forgave you."
"Why?"
-"Because you're my best friend."
"I only liked you.  Never loved.  Never entirely."
-"So why'd you do it?  Why'd you date me?
Was it just for fun? Or was it nothing to you?"
"I did it to not feel alone."
-"Then why'd you cheat?  I'd never leave you if you didn't.
... You never gave me any reason to."
"You weren't enough."
-"Really?  That's it? 'I wasn't enough'?"
"Out of everyone, I thought you'd understand.
You've been alone your entire life."
-"You know what?  I think you should go.  Get out of my life and never talk to me again.  You were so sweet at first and I loved you with everything I had.  Then you hung out with your friends and I got left out.  I was alone.  And when I wasn't doing great, you never asked if I was okay.  You never came over and hugged me and tell me its gonna be okay.  Sometimes that's all I need.  Sometimes you're the only person I want to see and talk to that entire day.  And you weren't there.  You never stopped hanging out with your other friends, and the one who liked you as their girlfriend took that as a sign to try and take you away and it worked.  It is working.  I see it.  You're attracted to her, you're attracted to them.  Everybody else but me.  And it hurt.  I almost cry every time I see you being more happy with someone else that's not me.  She can make you happier in five minutes than I can in five weeks, right?
So just leave.  Leave me now and go to her.  You obviously prefer them anyways."
"fine."