Rule Time

So, I had no idea what to do marking our halfway point to 100 parts. Well, I decided to do something that I probably should have done when this first started.

Rules.

Now, I usually am alright without having to speak the rules, but I think I will now. As, I have seen some things become an issue. I guess I should say theyre more guidelines than they are rules.

So, referring to me, as an author and hearing feedback from you guys. A couple guidelines:

1) I do love feedback on my stories. I want to know whats interesting, whats not, and what I spelt wrong.

2) I do take criticism. I'm not that salty author who will get on your case if you tell me that I did a character completely wrong or something

3) I will not tolerate any person commenting in my story and saying a term is offensive or may be offensive.

• This means if I use the term Half-breed, then it means I am conveying to my audience that someone/something is half of one nation/species and another half one nation/species. I have been told this could offend someone. If it offends you, please look past this term and realize it's only a word and you have more power than something that was typed up. You can simply skip that part/story if it bothers you too much.

4) BE CLEAR AS TO WHAT YOU REQUEST.

• I understand if you want something to happen, but if you say that a situation gets crazy and I do produce a crazy situation- but its not what you thought as crazy: thats fine. But do not get mad/upset/tell me thats not what you meant and have me do a whole nother chapter that still doesnt fulfill your needs. I need upfront, clear and precise request 'orders'

5) I'll set this more of a flexible kind of guideline/rule. I will limit requests from people of about 2-3. This is because its mostly like a second part to their original request. Thats totally fine and I probably wont count it as a 'second request' kind of format. However, if you hadn't given me a clear 'order' from before and still give me a cryptic second 'order' then that'll be pretty much the end.

6) I dont like being poked and prodded. Sometimes I must step back because life is more important and I cannot always push out requests right away. Sometimes I have more inspiration and outgoing ideas for requests that come after yours. Its okay- that means I'm warming up my brain and simply getting to where Im not at a writer's block. However, if you pester me about your request, I feel more inclined of pressure.

I don't perform/write well under pressure. It makes me feel anxious and more of a reason of: i have to do this. Not the i want to do this.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or even send me a DM. Im always open. I will try to respond in a reasonable time.

With love,

Fignewtons