Hookblade? Hookblade. (Yusuf Tazim x Reader)

Im playing Revelations now- on the final game of the Ezio trilogy, and i squealed when I finally met Yusuf. Hes my favorite out of the whole Ezio Trilogy.

So I thought id combine some funny things that has happened to me while playing Revelations, and a short fluffy one-shot

I hope you enjoy ❤️

--

Constantinople. Or, as the natives say, Istanbul. A city, one that is the crossroads of the world. It connects the European continent with the Asian continent, and brings a whole new brand of society, ideology, and belief system into one big boiling pot. The ottomans, the templars, and the assassins being some of the said things. Usually, there's a skirmish between assassin and templar, but it was on a few rare occasions in public eye. It was normally done in secret, where the assassins actually assassinated their targets.

An annoyed look crossed your features as you slowly rose up to the surface of the water,  a fishing hook caught upon your hood. Shuffling you let your arms sweep out while flutter kicking and then you latched onto the mossy wooden boards and clambered up. The scent from the market was drifting out, flooding your nose and imprinting a nasty stench in your nostrils while you rose up to your feet. Your mentor was looking at you with a gleam of amusement, your eyes darkening while you reaching behind you and unhooked the object from your hood before letting it clatter onto the dock with the rest of the forgotten fishing pole. The fisherman looked shocked, staring at you with wide eyes and mumbling about how you were a big magical fish.

You simply ignored his comments while stalking after Yusuf. The man grinned with a lopsided gleam, his head tilted and arms crossed over his chest before chuckling. "Lookie what the cat drug back," he remarked a bit playfully.

You were fuming. This was supposed to be a simple mission that was to hone your skills- not a splash in the water like a child! "Oh ha ha," you mockingly laughed at him before making a quick step forward. You ran for him, wrists flexing and your assassin blade shot out while your hook blade slid out with a loud 'shink'. Your arm lifted, hookblade gripping his shirt collar and yanking him down while the velocity of your legs carried you as you hopped upwards. A soft flip through the air, rotating over his body and removing your arm from his while your backs remained connected. The soft fluttering noise of tail coats flapping filtered into the air, and you landed on the concrete before running ahead. "You're it mentor!" You shouted over your shoulder, running through the busy streets and weaving through the crowds. The thing is, as your hastiness caused your weaving through the crowd, you found yourself accidentally bumping into one of Ottoman guards. Such an act, had them running hot on your heels, and you nearly screamed in terror at the sight of them.

You gently pushed people out of your way, most clearing a path for your escape while you searched for any place to hide. Your eyes searched the streets, your jaw taut and breathing labored as you came to a dead end. A small glance over your shoulder let you confirm that the group was farther behind than you originally thought, and you started to climb up the wall and used window sills for purchase. The soft clinking of shingles capture the attention of an archer, but he didn't really care as you had disappeared over the other side within a few seconds.

Your fingers dug onto the material, jaw clenched and eyes narrowed as you tried to control your breathing. The guards were on the rooftop then, trailing about- and when one got close enough, you grabbed him by the ankle and brought him down off of the rooftop.

And then?

The rest came all in the same manner and didn't even suspect a thing.

After it happened, you slowly dropped down onto the ground, and soon turned to look down at your handiwork before looking up at your clapping mentor. His blue eyes sparkled, and he trailed over to you. His massive hands gently clapped onto your shoulders before gently cupping your neck.

"You did very well ___..." he leaned forward then, his eyes halflidding for a moment and ghosting your lips. "I think you've earned the full title of Master Assassin."

Your smile slowly broadened, and you pulled your mentor in for a kiss. Your arms wound around his neck, head tilted and his nose lightly nudging your cheek while his beard faintly tickled your skin. His lips were chapped, and lightly prickled at your lips before his tongue swiped out and gently smoothed them down. You allowed him entry, only for a moment as you pulled away softly before smiling. "Thank you Yusuf..."

He smiled in return, nudging your foreheads together before taking your hand in his. You were both walking towards the way of your Assassin den, not minding the silence.

"Hookblade?"

"Evet mentor... Hookblade."