Chapter 16: Lightning PinkQueen Part 2!

Mulai dari awal

"Hey don't talk about Rei like that!"

'Remi?!' My eyes widen.

"Pff..." The same unknown voice was heard, "You have no idea what kind of King he was, do you? He's a guy who ignored hierarchy, and tried to bring everyone on equal footing! He gave lower-tiers the false hope that they could actually compete in life. Then burdened us higher-tiers with unnecessary responsibilities. He completely overlooked the fact that if you neglect hierarchy, people become confused."

"..." I stayed silent before exhaling out.

"Fights will break out-"

"OBJECTION!" I bust into the room pointing my finger towards the unknown woman.

"..." Remi and the other woman sweatdropped.

"Aoi?" Remi look at me in surprise.

"You know this Cripple?" The woman glared at the two of us.

"Mhm. She knows me." I pull her close, "Though... I don't know you." I glared at the woman.

"Hmph, a Cripple helping the Queen. Interesting." She smile at me, "My name is Cecile."

I looked at Remi and motion her out.

"Are you sure?" Remi look at me worried.

"Yeah, don't worry." I assured her and smile as she walk out.

As she close the door, I turn to face Cecile and glare at her.

"Oh don't give me that look, Cripple." She smile, "I didn't do anything wrong."

"You should keep your nose to yourself. Leave Remi and Rei out of this conversation."

"Why would I listen to you?" She sneer, "You're nothing but a Cri-"

A light blue sword pass by her cheek making a small cut.

"-pple..." She look at my glowing eyes in surprise.

"Say 'Cripple' one more time." I summon couple more Aura swords at my side.

"Y-You were hiding your ability all this time?!" She cried out.

Luckily I planted an Aura shield around the room to block out the sound from the inside. It's just Cecile and me.

"Mhm, pretty much." I shrugged.

"Don't go down the same path that Rei did." She spat out, "He was weak! Thinking that low-tiers have a purpose in life!"

"They do have a purpose!" I glared.

"And what would that be."

I stayed silent, just looking at her. My aura swords pointing their tips towards Cecile.

"That's what I thought." Cecile growl, "This is the reason why we need the hierarchy-"

"You think treating the low-tiers badly will balance out the hierarchy?" I asked her.

"No, but it will put them in their place." She countered.

"Hmph. I wouldn't be surprise that an army of low-tiers rebel against the higher ups. Definitely."

That got her attention, "You're doubting us?" Cecile glared.

"Nah, I'm saying truth." I glared back.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"A lonely low-tier is obviously ineffective against a high-tier. However, going against four low-tiers, that's effective." I explained

"Hah, what do you know of being a low-tier, you're basically born with powerful abilities."

I stared daggers at her and hover a sword in front of Cecile's face, "Put a low-tier with three other low-tiers. They are more effective and flexible then a single high-tier. This is just from experience." I dissipate the sword.

Cecile gulped and stepped back.

"Now, let's just put all of this behind us," The flare from my eyes died, "And keep moving forward."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I exit out of the room. Thank god that was over. Worst case scenario, I might've hurt her.

... Or worse.

"Aoi!" I turn and see the familiar pink hair girl running to me.

"Remi!" I extend my arms for a hug.

Remi extend her arms as well and went in on the hug, "So! Did you get a name?"

"A name?" I arch an eyebrow.

"You know, the one who wrote about the Mall incident."

"... I was suppose to do that?"

"...." Remi just look at me blankly.

"... So I was suppose to do that." I blankly stated.

"..." Her body was cover in electricity and went in on a "hug".

"W-Wait! Remi! Don't- GAAAaaaaHHHHhhh!" I screamed out as I was electrocuted.

Minutes later after being shocked, I was fried to the max. I smooth out my puffed hair and dusted myself off.

I glared at her as she happily smile at me.

"Freaking Lightning PinkQueen..." I grumbled.

"What was that?" Her body was engulf with electricity.

"A-Ah! Nothing!" I backed down in fear.

Remi giggled, "So what did you and Cecile talked about?" She walked ahead.

I followed her, "I was supporting your brothers views on low-tiers."

'More like threatening her to change her views...' I mentally correct myself.

"Oh?" Remi's eyes light up, "How did it go?"

"She was stubborn at first, but I slightly changed her views... She'll still be stubborn though so it's not 100%." I told her.

Remi sighed, "It's fine... You tried. I'm glad though. The fact you stand up for me."

"Heh. It was nothing." I shrugged.

"Is there anything I can do to repay you?" She asked.

"Well we can go on a date?" I joked.

"W-What?!" She blushed.

"Awww, cute reaction. I'm kidding-"

"Y-Yeah... We can go on a date..." Remi looked away from me.

I froze, 'Oh shit, I just asked out the Queen... OH SHIT, I JUST ASKED REMI OUT!' I mentally screamed to myself.

"I-I'm just a mere cripple." I told her, "Wouldn't that ruin your reputation?"

She shook her head, "You're more than just a cripple. You were my brothers friend, you helped me up when I'm down. Consider this my thanks."

I look at her in surprise. I didn't expect this much from the Queen herself.

"I guess we can go on a date and see how It turns out." I shrugged.

"Really?" Her eyes lighten up.

"Yeah. Sure." I smile, "Let's head to the Woaba Boba store. It's on me." I smile.

"Thanks Aoi!" Remi stood on her tiptoes and kiss my cheek and run off.

"E-Eh!?"

'What did I get myself into...?' I groan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN: Boom! I gave you guys the two chapters that I promised! Thank you guys for supporting me throughout the story! We just hit a story ranking on around the 500th on Fantasy Genre (Now it's around 600th, cuz I'm trash.). Seriously, I thank you! As always: Please support Uru-Chan and her work!)