Daddy busy I tawk to yew now

Zayn POV

Niall had slept all the way to McDonald's. He woke up once I pulled up into the line. Its like he smelt his chicken nuggets and strawberry milkshake. I looked at him through the rearview mirror and saw him holding his stuffy and dancing a little at the thought of food.

I giggled and ordered our food and payed.

"Nibee daddy has your nuggets."

Ni: I know dada I 'cited!!
He basically squealed with excitement

I laughed and parked the car. I reached back and handed him his nuggets and milkshake which he immediately put his straw in and sipped.

He didn't look sick anymore so I was happy with that. I started the car and drove to my building. Niall munched happily on his nuggets. I pulled off from parking space and made it to my building. I grabbed my food and the nappy bag then Niall. I let him on his feet and he held his food. I made him walk in front of me so that he could stay safe.

Once we were inside the building he stopped to say hi to his Uncle Calum. It's been a while since he saw Luke. And I forgot that Calum worked today. After Ni was promised a playdate we made it to my into my office. Ni ran into his play castle and I went to my desk logging on to my laptop and sipping my frappe.

(Niall's castle)

Niall played while I woerked on setting up a few meetings and handled business

Niall played while I woerked on setting up a few meetings and handled business.  It wasn't long when Calum came intoy office and told me that I had a meeting today in which I totally forgot.

"Ni, daddy has a meeting is it okay if you stay in your castle just for a little while."

Ni: no daddy take pease.

"How about you wear daddy's tie that's on his chair and sit in it."

Ni: Otay I stay, buhbye Daddy.

"Bye nibee."

I kissed his head and grabbed my phone. And left the office locking it. I'm the only one with a key so he is safe.

3rd Person.

Niall put the tie around his head and stood on the chair bouncing and clapping. Zayn sat in his meeting with the camera on his phone so he could see Niall.

Niall slid off the chair and opened the desk drawers and grabbed the stapler and some copy paper. He pretend to argue with the chair across and stapled papers writing on them angrily.

Then the phone rung. Niall slowly scooted to to phone and answered it.

Niall: hewwo?

Cory Thomas: Hi this is Cory Thomas from Thomas Physics, may I speak to Mr.Zayn Malik.

Niall: Sowwy Daddy busy I tawk to yew now. What need helps wiff. I Nibee

Cory Thomas: I'm sorry bud I'm pretty sure there isn't anything you can help me with.

Niall: not twue. I can help wiff ABC's I know dem.

Cory Thomas: No thank y-

Niall: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z.  See I know dem.

Cory Thomas: that is lovely.

Niall: I awso can helps yew count to fowty. Weady go 1, 2,3, 4, 5, 6.

Cory Thomas: Okay, Nibee, please tell your daddy to call me later.

Niall: Otay buhbye!

He hung up the phone and continued to play in all of Zayn's office supplies until he got tired and decided to sleep in his daddy's chair.

Zayn came back to a trashed office.

His guys it's been a while. I have a few suggestions for this book granted by you guys so please continue to read. Also please excuse the fact that I didn't tag the people who have ideas about this. full credit always goes to you guys. Much love.

Until Next Time Byeeeeee