family quinceanera

Start from the beginning

"Thank you! I'm tired because Harlow decided to cluster feed last night but I'll make it. But look at Harlow's dress! It fits her perfectly." Will says as RJ films Harlow who is in her swing.

"There's Harlow bear! Hi! You look so cute!" RJ says in a babyfied voice.

"Well, we need to get going! The party will start before we know it." Will says as Benji and Coralei cheer.

*****
"We has made it the Gabriella's quinceanera! There's a lot of cars here already! I'm holding Harlow, she is getting sleepy." Will says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"Hold hands!" RJ says as Theodore, Benji and Coralei hold hands.

"We always hold hands in the parking lot." RJ says as he films Benji, Theodore and Coralei holding hands and walking together.

Will, RJ, Harlow, Theodore, Coralei, and Benji walk into the banquet room.

"This place is absolutely gorgeous! So many beautiful decorations! But here is our table! We are sitting with Benji's abuelo and abuela!" Will says as he films the table and around the room.

"Bubba, look! There's your abeula and abeulo! Let's go hang out with them before the quinceanera party starts!" Will says as he bounces Harlow in his arms.

"Hi, abuela!" Benji says running up to Delores.

"Hi, Benjamin! Come here, sweety!" Delores says as she hugs Benji tightly and kisses his cheek.

"Coralei, Theodore! Stay over here! Don't touch the pictures on the table!" RJ says as he runs to catch Coralei and Theodore.

Jorge chuckles at Coralei and Theodore walking around and exploring the banquet hall.

"They are getting really big!" Jorge says to RJ.

"They definitely are! Growing up so fast!" RJ says with a smile.

"How are you doing, Benji?" Delores asks Benji as she rubs his cheek.

"I have been good! I lost another tooth, abuela!" Benji says showing his gap in his mouth.

"Wow! The tooth fairy will be coming around to your house!" Delores says making Benji giggle.

"Hello, Delores! Hello, Jorge! It is so nice to see you again! Thank you for inviting us!" Will says happily as he hugs Jorge and Delores.

"Of course, mijo!" Jorge says to Will.

"You guys are family! Everybody is going to be ecstatic to see Benjamin!" Delores says happily.