"Nobody told y'all to stay up watching that fake ass reality show. Chop Chop y'all wasting time!" Dad Clapped His Hands At Us.

"Man." I Smacked My Lips Rubbing My Eyes Sitting Up In Bed.

"What is that smell? Sage close your mouth for real ion playing." Scarlett Said.

"Like you got room to talk your mouth smell just like in between your mama's legs." I Rolled My Eyes Sliding Out Of Bed.

"You nasty GiGi how would you know how that smells? You must've asked her 150,000 boyfriends cause you know she a player. The whole basketball team dun been up in there." Sierra Said Making Us Laugh Even Dad.

"Dad how you let mom play you?" I Laughed.

"She ain't play me cause I played her ass too. She played me and ended up playing herself. Ask her about that time she messed around with Uncle Ty Ty talking about she ain't know we been friends."

"And what you did daddy?" Si Asked Him.

"Played that bit- I meant girl back. I messed around with Scarlett's godmother god bless the dead it ain't been good anyways." He Shook His Head Walking Off.

"Ima Tell my mama!" Scarlett Giggled Leaving Out Of The Room.

"You need to tell her to buy you a toothbrush that's what you need to do." I Ran Off To The Bathroom Which Was Mine For Now.

Whatever Dad Had Planned For Us; I Hope It's Good Just Saying🤷‍♀️

Beyoncé Knowles POV

"Mom Listen you know I love your gumbo but you just cooked this last week

"Mom Listen you know I love your gumbo but you just cooked this last week. I won't eat the same thing twice in one month that's just a no no." I Wiggled My Finger No.

"Y'all some boogie bitches." She Tried To Curse But Automatically Failed.

Mom Pulled Out Her Phone And In That Moment I Knew It Was Time To Go.

"Hello! It's corny joke time..soo what happens to a frogs car when i-"

"ERNN! That's too long..damn you gone talk the people to death init?" Solange Said To Her.

"Well what do you want me to say? It's Tina Lawson here with another video. What happens to a frogs car whe-"

"Now she the local news reporter." Caleb And Julez Started Laughing At Me.

"I'm sick of y'all. Go away shoo!" She Walked Away.

"Looking like some damn duck walking."