×How you meet×

Garroth:
Phoenix drop high.
You were rushing across the hall with your books but then, When you took a turn you ran straight into a certain blonde headed boy, with papers and books flying everywhere.
"I'm so sorry!" You said and start gathering the paper and books.
"It's no problem Miss...?" He helps you up .
"Y/N" You smile and blush a light pink at the charming teenager.
"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Garroth" He says and kisses the top of your hand.
"Mind if I walk you to class?" He says.
"Sure...I have chemistry..." You say.
"Same as me eh?" He smiles and takes your hand,vAnd with that you and him walk down the hallway.

Laurence:

In the park.
As you walked home from F/F/P,It started raining. How lovely! Just peachy! You though and pulled your F/C hoodie over your head, Running to where the trees were. You ducked under the branches, Trying to avoid the rain, When a bus pulled up at the bus stop. You saw it, Then ran to it. After you bought a ticket, You were walking to the back when you tripped.

You closed your eyes in anticipation but nothing came. You opened them and saw you were caught by a sandy haired boy.

"I think you just fell for me" He smirked at you.

The entire bus erupted in claps as you blushed and ran to the back. When it got to your neighborhood, You were walking off when the boy stopped you. He handed you a piece of paper and winked as you blushed red and ran off.

Travis(Or tractor,Seriously,No one remembers it!) (Edit July 12, 2019. Okay I don't see a lot of people use it)

Phoenix drop high.
You sat outside on the bleachers and ate your F/F in silence. Then a certain white headed boy comes up and smirks.

"Well hello~" He says.

"What do you want?" You said.

"Just your number baby~" He winked.

You roll your eyes, Not wanting to deal with flirts, All you wanted to do was devour your F/F.

"No thanks" You said and gathered up your food, Walking away from little Elsa.

Suddenly you heard a wolf whistle and you turned around, Ready to slap the living daylights outta someone.

"Is your dad a baker? Because those are some nice buns" He dodges your slap.

"You are so infuriating!" You huffed, Turning around and walking to the top of the bleachers.

"Come on just your number? My friend Dante made a deal, Whoever gets a girl's number at the end of the day gets free food, PLEASEEEEE" He followed you up.

You glared at him, "Fine, But you gotta get me food, too".

"YES THANK YOU" He grabbed your phone and typed in his number.
"No problem, I want F/F/P F/F" YOU say and sit down.

"Sure thing little missy" He winks and walks off.

What a flirt... You thought. However you did not notice you blushing.

Zane:
You silently did a 'Hooray!' When the bell rang. You grabbed your books and ran out of the classroom, Almost hitting a few kids. You grab your backpack, Running to the front doors,eager to get out of School, Otherwise known as Six Cruel Hours Of our lives, or prison.

You try to jump across the school steps but, Oh of course, You fall on your knees, Scraping one of them pretty bad.

"Owwwww" You mouthed and clutched your knee, Trying not to cry.