of an emoji Sensei and assemblies

"Here sir these poisons drink them please" Said Manami nervously shoving three vials in front of the teacher.

We all just shook our heads at this wondering just what on earth was going on and I mean she most certainly was forward with it I give her that much. I thought to myself not speaking aloud as the teacher took them and proceeded to drink them and so the strange day began.

A large burst of energy seemed to come off him knocking me back in surprise and he grew a pair of horns? Wait... what?! the next one was even weirder as he grew a pair of wings on his head causing me much confusion at the same time as hilarity. The final one gave off so much power and energy I had to duck under the desk to avoid the blast and when I looked up I saw.. An emoji? Why just why...

"don't hate assassination" said Koro sensei in a weird slightly strangled voice before returning to normal. I sighed in relief that nothing weird had happened glad that nothing serious had happened just imagine what would happen if it had powered him up myself clambering back up and onto my feet sitting myself back down.

Well I found out the next day as she told us that Koro sensei had given her some homework for making a poison that's more effective but I had a feeling that it was not going to work he would never do that he wont go down that easily. I nudged her a little and whispered to her when I went past saying "It don't smell like a poison so don't believe it will work he wont go that easily" I told her before going off to sit down at my desk next to Karma glancing at him for a second before staring at the front of the classroom waiting for the day to begin.

We soon saw her give the potion to him and he drank it whole an evil grin spreading across his face and his power seemed to just grow causing a great amount of pressure in the air to hit us whilst Manami just stared on in horror at what was going on before her eyes. "HA ha ha thank you, you have given me the perfect potion for my powers to level up" He then sped around the room in a liquid form. I turned into my wolf form from shock growling at him in frustration trying to get him but ended up hitting a desk rather painfully a whimper of pain escaping me I may be demon blooded but come on it still hurts.

Asshole I thought to myself "You tricked me how could you" demanded Manami clearly rather upset over all this though I had warned her just earlier not that she would listen because it was already scripted in the anime that this would happen. Koro sensei came to a stop looking at her with a smile telling her that she should not be so forward and telling her about how language really helps in situations like this like when poisoning someone put it in they're favourite drink and present it as a present or having a huge discovery and being unable to tell anyone because they don't know how to use communication.

Later on the class started heading down the hill to the school confusing me. I ran up to Nagisa asking him "Hey where are you going schools not over is it?" He shook his head saying "No its just an assembly we all have to go down for it" I tilted my head confused "But what about Karma?" I asked again he shook his head "He knows what's going to happen they are just going to make fun of us so he can't be bothered to go so he is staying behind"

I nodded at that understanding what he meant. I looked over at Karma who was walking over to the woods surrounding the clearing and then shrugged. "Oh well he is missing out after all I could just take some of you guys down at a much quicker speed and if anyone does anything" I hit my hand happily "I will beat them to a pulp and I don't care if i'm in my human or wolf form" Nagisa sweat dropped at that before remembering something.

"Oh yeah you can go down in wolf form think you can take me down?" He asked whilst I looked at him questioningly clearly questioning his sanity after last time "Don't you remember last time you were absolutely scared shitless last time?" I asked him clearly wondering still why he would so much as to think of asking me to do this for him. He gave a nod the look on his face clearly stating he remembered before saying "I could always get used to this".

 I smirked at this oh how he is so going to regret this later I thought to myself before turning into my wolf form and getting him to clamber onto my back telling him to "Lean back if I where you" He gulped nodding grabbing a firm hold of my fur before I pushed off the ground racing down the path other students running out of the way as I ran down the hill calling after us some laughing some cursing us for almost running into them.

I heard Nagisa yell in fear as we ran faster and faster down the hill screaming "I regret asking!" myself laughing the whole while. But luckily for him we soon reached the bottom and the two of us tumbled over after a screeching halt courtesy of yours truly sending us flying. As I tumbled over I turned into my human form to escape complications if any others outside of E class saw me because that would just not be good at all.

Eventually the rest of class joined us accompanied by snakes (insert internal screaming at the sight) and a wild Bitch sensei who had collapsed to the ground calling after us to wait for her as we headed to the hall all of us choosing to ignore her existence. As soon as we were inside we formed up before the rest of the school even arrived otherwise we would get in trouble. As the rest of the school arrived they joked about us laughed at us openly but I held my head high refusing to let them take me down just like that.

The rest of the class began to look downcast and I grew frustrated by it hitting Isogai on the head. He stared at me in shock the rest of the class surprised by what I had done. "Stand tall for once don't let them bring you down we all know which class is the best" I exclaimed. The class grinned at each other before exclaiming "E class is of course!" Before finally bursting into laughter smiling glad for the boost of confidence I had given them standing tall.

The assembly started and as the person talking continued to make fun of E class Mr Karasuma walked in with gasps from the other classes. "Hey Mr Karasuma look we decorated our knife holds!" Exclaimed one of the girls. He freaked out slightly (well more than slightly obviously) by this and stormed up to them grabbing they're hands telling them to put them away before returning to the other teachers. The next person to join us was the bitch herself who only moments ago had been on the ground gasping for air but now she looked like the paparazzi should care who she is.

The person talking on the stand then told us to take out our leaflets that had been given to us but we had none and looked among ourselves confused and when Isogai asked what was going on he just laughed. But luckily a certain teacher appeared and gave us all perfect replicas of the leaflet hand written and now stood by our other teachers laughing twirling a pencil. I grinned at him in thanks as professor Bitch tried to stab him and was promptly taken out by Mr Karasuma who had her in a hold.

We all laughed as we saw this scene before us the bitch never gave in I give her that much. I stopped laughing and stared at the camera that was in the hall directed at us and glared at it knowing we were being watched.

--after the assembly--

I was going to get Nagisa who had gone to get a drink but found he had been grabbed by the two boys from before. I felt my eyes narrow and was going to storm up to them when Nagisa's blood lust rose within him causing the two boys to freak out the pair of them to let him go all too quickly out of fright and run off calling out to their parents in hopes of being saved. 

I was partially impressed at this and walked over to him helping him up smiling slightly before glaring after the two boys which I am pretty sure they could feel their screams intensifying as they fled the scene before finally saying "Good job Nagisa I thought I would have had to remind them what happens when they mess with E class" He sweat dropped nervously at this clearly wondering what I would have done before laughing it off rather nervously before we finally headed up the hill once more back to class.

Though this time though he refused to so much as think to ask me for help on the way up much to my disappointment.

A/N Damn I am tired I really hate this chapter like it feels so dull to me at least no matter how much I edit it. If you can think of a way to improve this chapter tell me so I can no longer feel so depressed and fix this chapter. Also all the chapters here are from my Quotev and were brought over except I did change this chapter slightly.

Also feel free to tell me anything any tips would be helpful or you can just say what you think of this so far everything is appreciated.