A wild bitch appeared!

The following day you headed up the hill along with Nagisa and Karma chatting away together. "Hey Amy can you turn into a wolf any time you want?" Asked Nagisa curiously I simply answered by transforming into my wolf form with a what do you think look on my face. "I guess that means yes" sweat dropped Nagisa. I promptly nodded at him puffing back into human form.

"Say Amy think you can speed up this journey for us" asked Karma casually I grinned at him since he had no idea just what he was asking. I stopped walking whilst they continued to walk and noticed I had stopped and turned to face me sudden regret filled Nagisa's face at just what they saw.

I was charging at them in my larger wolf form and grabbed them throwing them onto my back saying "Hold on tight you might just fall off try leaning forwards" I then without moments hesitation ran off at full speed through the trees the two clinging to me Nagisa wishing Karma had not said anything whilst Karma was happily enjoying himself relishing the moment.

I then changed my route and started to run up a tree and then ran along the branches eventually reaching a cliff and coming to a halt the building was on the other side and the bridge was broken and I had no choice but to back away in preparation "Oh hell no please don't do what I think your going to do" said Nagisa frightened by what was coming.

Karma leaned forwards in preparation whispering "You better make it or were all dead" I chuckled at that and said "You don't say I can make this jump just hold on tight" and then promptly leapt forwards charging to the edge and then pushing off using the wind below to keep me going the two on my back looked around in awe as I leapt over the gap between the lands. We landed and then I continued to speed off to class and eventually arrived at the clearing coming to a screeching halt causing the two to fall off me as I turned into my human form tumbling from the speed we had been going at.

We all lay there gasping for air before Karma burst into laughter still gasping for air. "ah ha ha ha that was amazing but next I think I will walk" gasped Karma from the ground next to me. I laughed at that with some difficulty because I was out of breath from that run. We lay there for a few minuets and then we heard some of the class walking over to us having just arrived wondering why we were lying there.

Isogai spoke first asking "Hey guys erm... why are you lying on the ground" Karma sat up and spoke saying "Have you tried asking Amy if she can get you to class because please do you will love it" He said smiling evilly The class sweat dropped at this looking at me as I got up smiling innocently before going over to the two who had not yet gotten up and pulled them up. 

"If you mean you enjoyed going at around 80 mph running along tree branches and then jumping over a cliff to reach the other side because the bridge was broken then I will be sure to give you a lift everyday" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

The class stared at me and then stared at the wind swept Nagisa and Karma before bursting into laughter "I don't think I want to do that thanks I'm fine with walking" said Isogai laughing slightly. However before we could do more we were brought inside for class and as we sat down Koro sensei came in followed by... really? Just really? A blond woman who was cooing over him. I sweat dropped at this and looked over at Karma saying "who the hell is the bitch?" I asked He shrugged he clearly had no idea either.

I stared at the woman intently letting Karasuma's words pass by me. I looked into her eyes I could feel a deep blood lust underneath her fake personality she had I felt a twinge of anger at her why I don't know but I feel like I know her. Soon enough we were outside playing a game with Koro sensei kick and kill but was interrupted by the bitch asking about Koro sensei's flying ability and asking for him to get some tea.

I sweat dropped as he fell for the obvious act and flew off. I glared at Irina *cough* bitch *cough* as she became her true self glaring at us smoking a cigarette "Go inside I'm making this lesson a study hall" She said letting out a puff of smoke from her cigarette she had as a group of men walked over the smell of gun powder and metal coming from them they must be mercenaries.

We glared at her heading inside as she just sat at the desk seemingly lost in her own mind. "Hey Mrs Bitch! You gonna teach us anything" piped up Karma see someone agrees with my nickname for her. Soon enough others joined in and she got up yelling at us on how to pronounce her name with a v.

I grew bored quickly and I turned into my wolf form scaring the shit out of her and chasing her out as she scream "DON'T KILL ME!!!" And I promptly transformed back with an annoyed look on my face and turning back around speaking in English saying "Now that's how you scare an English bitch" to which everybody stared at me before laughing since even they knew what bitch was in English.

...Meanwhile...

Mrs bitch had just taken her plan into operation and had failed miserably because she does not listen to the advice given to her. She was ranting at Karasuma sensei now in annoyance after we had kicked her out of class again. He sighed before getting her to watch through the outside window at us to see what we were doing. I was practicing with the rest of the class against me since I was a fast target in wolf form and had them take turns trying to get me.

"See that Amy is having them try and hit her as a moving target at high speed pretending she is koro sensei whilst giving advice when they miss" he said before showing her Koro sensei doing his tests for each of us.

...Back to you...

We watched in shock as she came back into the class and began to write on the board. I froze and tried not to gag at what she had written on the board silently dying of laughter on the inside because the rest of the class seemed clueless as to what she had written. She then got them to pronounce it causing me to loose it and burst into laughter falling off my desk and then explaining what she had just told them to say causing them to sweat drop at this thinking why she is teaching them this stuff.

"Look I may not be good as the octopus but I can at least teach you how to use communication so please give me a chance... and I'm sorry" She said looking down looking rather defeated. I laughed a little at this still getting over my aching stomach from all the laughter. "Don't worry miss bitch your cool with us just don't do that one on us again" I said smiling at her walking up to her holding out a hand for her to shake.

She took it but still seemed unhappy about the nickname we had given her I looked her in the eyes and she shuddered "We may not see eye to eye but at the very least I can trust you with teaching us Mrs Irina yelavich professional assassin who specializes in undercover assassination and use of communication" I said in English. She flinched away from me at that and looked at me in shock.

"How do you?... no wait you can't be..." She began muttering to herself. But I had already sat back down as the class began to talk to Mrs Bitch calling her bitch because they found it amusing causing her to go into a rant seeming to forget what I had said the only person who noticed was Karma as he watched me closely wondering just who I was.